file Does Eurayle's special cost her blood while targeting Hazimel?

07 Dec 2012 09:01 - 07 Dec 2012 09:04 #42498 by Kraus
Hello!

I just want to be sure: Are Eurayle's special text and Renewed Vigour (D) actions while targeting Hazimel, controlled by me? It doesn't spesify they're (D) actions, but they do target him alright.

Refrences:

Eurayle Gelasia Mylonas
:SAL:
Independent: Eurayle may untap any minion as an action. If you control the minion, this is a +2 stealth action. Scarce.

Hazimel
:RAV:
Independent: Hazimel has 2 votes (titled). Non-Ravnos vampires must burn 2 blood to attempt a (D) action that targets Hazimel or a card or counter on him. +1 bleed.

Renewed Vigor
+1 stealth action.
[for] Put this card on this acting vampire. During your untap phase, if this vampire is in torpor, you can burn this card to move him or her to your ready region. A vampire can have only one Renewed Vigor.
[obe] Move a vampire in torpor to his controller's ready region, or restore an ally or retainer to his or her starting life (with life counters from the blood bank).
[OBE] Choose any other vampire. That vampire gains enough blood from the blood bank to reach full capacity.

Krausedit\\

Also, if Eurayle uses her special to untap a vampire in, say, cross table, is it a (D) action towards that metusalah (blockable only by him) or an undirected action (blockable by my predator and prey) at no stealth?

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines
Last edit: 07 Dec 2012 09:04 by Kraus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Dec 2012 09:20 #42500 by Ankha
You don't have the latest cardtext:

Name: Hazimel
[Gehenna:U]
Cardtype: Vampire
Clan: Ravnos
Group: 4
Capacity: 11
Discipline: dem ANI AUS CHI FOR POT
Independent: Hazimel has 2 votes (titled). Other Methuselahs' non-Ravnos vampires must burn 2 blood to attempt an action that targets Hazimel or a card or counter on him. +1 bleed.

Which answers your question

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
07 Dec 2012 09:21 #42501 by Ankha

Also, if Eurayle uses her special to untap a vampire in, say, cross table, is it a (D) action towards that metusalah (blockable only by him) or an undirected action (blockable by my predator and prey) at no stealth?

A (D) action, and as such it's only blockable by the target Methuselah (+Eagle Sight etc. as usual).

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
07 Dec 2012 10:37 #42505 by Kraus
Thanks. I was reading the card text, so no wonder I was confused.

So there goes a great duo down from the drain...

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
07 Dec 2012 10:43 #42506 by Ohlmann

So there goes a great duo down from the drain...

Read again.

More
07 Dec 2012 13:01 #42512 by jhattara
Actions targetting only your own cards are always undirected, so Hazimel's text never affects actions performed by his controller.

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds