map-pin Rules Team Rulings - RTR 11/05/2018

29 May 2018 09:44 #87666 by GreyB
It does kinda look like you can use Garibaldi-Meucci Museum in your Followers of Set deck to fetch Reckless Agitation now.

:garg: :VIS: :POT: :FOR: :flight: -1 Strength

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2018 09:53 #87667 by Ankha

I would have appreciated the cardtext of Garibaldi-Meucci Museum, because the answer is: cardtext.

Sorry but... is this a yes or no?

Here is the museum cardtext if you need it..

Garibaldi-Meucci Museum
Master

Master: unique location.
Tap and burn 1 pool during your untap phase to exchange a card in your ash heap that requires an anarch for a card from your hand. Tap before range is determined to end combat between an anarch you control and another anarch.

Banner of Neutrality
Requires an Independent or Anarch vampire.

If you like stating the obvious, the answer is yes. But you could figure that by yourself, I presume.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
29 May 2018 09:53 #87668 by Bloodartist

It does kinda look like you can use Garibaldi-Meucci Museum in your Followers of Set deck to fetch Reckless Agitation now.

I just don't see there is any way to misinterpret this, since reckless errata clearly says "requires an anarch or independent vampire", but its nice to get an 'official' confirmation.

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

More
29 May 2018 09:55 - 29 May 2018 13:24 #87669 by Bloodartist

If you like stating the obvious, the answer is yes. But you could figure that by yourself, I presume.

Experience has taught me that there is no such thing as "obvious" regarding VTES rules. There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. Rules questions subforum is definitely not the place for stupid answers. Thank you for reminding me once again how unprofessional and casual VTES tournament circuit is.

Some people here merely wanted to know whether you missed this interaction when creating the errata and wanted to errata it again to "fix it".

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Last edit: 29 May 2018 13:24 by Bloodartist. Reason: typo

More
29 May 2018 14:04 #87682 by Ankha

Experience has taught me that there is no such thing as "obvious" regarding VTES rules.

Most of the time, you are right, and we are trying to fix it, with clearer and more consistent rule.
But sometimes (and this is the case), you just have to follow the card text.

Some people here merely wanted to know whether you missed this interaction when creating the errata and wanted to errata it again to "fix it".

Ah, that is a real question whose answer isn't "cardtext" :)

We probably overlooked some interactions (and we knew we would), but Garibaldi-Meucci Museum doesn't need to be fixed, unless it proves to be broken. So, no errata for now.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kraus

More
29 May 2018 20:30 #87703 by narpassword
perhaps Garibaldi needs an errata to start requiring an anarch to use the recycle?

otherwise im looking forward to recycling ReckAg's without ever intending to be anarch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ankha

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds