heart VDB - online card search & deck building tool

09 Feb 2022 12:13 #104659 by alf
Besides being logged in, the function "Import from Text - Amaranth, Lackey.TXT, TWD" still seems to treat me as not being logged in. It doesn't allow me to edit anything after the import.

Otherwise I like this tool very much.
Thanks a lot for your efforts.

<INSERT CLEVER QUOTATION HERE>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Feb 2022 12:59 #104661 by smeeag
Thanks for report, fixed.
Please reload the page to apply update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alf

More
26 Feb 2022 01:19 #104730 by smeeag
Another update to VDB:
- Add Public Deck Archive (PDA) page. In Beta (see below)!
- Small other fixes

Important notes:
PDA IS BETA FEATURE AND MAY BE UNSTABLE. PLEASE BACKUP (EXPORT) YOUR DECKS BEFORE USING IT (and don't hesitate to contact me if things goes wrong for you).

This feature is very complicated for me to handle (from both design and development skills perspective), it will likely to be fixed/changed/improved in the future, but some 'obvious' features (like comments or other forms of communication) may be delayed indefinitely.

Public Deck Archive (PDA) let you share your decks with other players and search other players shared decks
Following concepts are behind PDA:
- Public it can be searched (using similar set of filters as for TWDA), viewed, copied by other players in the PDA page, and can be deleted by the author (but as with any other deck, author cannot delete your copy of the deck made with Copy deck button)
- Public Deck is created from one of your existing deck (parent) in the Decks page using Public Archive button
- You can switch to/from your public (child) and parent deck using Public Archive button in Deck page, with Public deck
- Public deck is non-editable with standard card buttons. The only way to update Public Deck is to sync it with the parent deck using Public Archive button in Deck page. It does not automatically follows updates of the parent deck
- We encourage people to mostly leave the deck unchanged after publishing. For significant changes please create new deck (feel free to use Description to give cross-references between sister decks and/or give any explanation you want)
- Author can remove the deck from PDA anytime, but each re-add creates new copy of the deck and it will be listed again (not available for those who add it to Favorites before deletion)
- Deck author name is public author name (same you see in Deck view page), it is not unique (no ownership), can be different from your account name and can be changed anytime
The following user(s) said Thank You: alf, vragozakas, Cat_in_Exile

More
07 Mar 2022 14:57 #104759 by smeeag
Another update:
- Add Favorites counter to PDA
- MANY bug-fixes

More
20 Mar 2022 10:06 #104819 by smeeag
Another update:
- Update TWDA
- Update Rulings
- Multiple text search forms in Crypt/Library
- Add sort crypt by clan in Decks
- Add 'Not newer' and 'Not Older' options for Set search in Crypt/Library (in addition to 'Or Newer' and 'Or Older' which will show cards printed in selected Set or any newer/older Set without restrictions of being printed also earlier/later)
- Bug fixes

More
20 Mar 2022 10:08 #104820 by Thetmes
Cannot browse my decks...

any bug due to update?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds