heart VDB - online card search & deck building tool

10 Apr 2022 15:19 #104985 by smeeag
VDB HAS CHANGED ADDRESS/HOSTING:
- New address is: vdb.im/
- Older urls must redirect properly
- It's not hacked, not sold to some greedy hedge-fund, etc. I'm still working on it with all invaluable contributions from the community!

Reason: from the very beginning VDB was hosted on my home server in Russia, but after our government started the war with Ukraine significant sanctions become the reality we now live in, previous domain provider terminated the contracts with russian customers (including me), traffic exchanges start to block russian providers (including the one i use) and I have concerns that it will become only worse.
New hosting (EU-based) should reduce latency for almost everybody, guarantee it will not be suddenly blocked and probably will have smaller overall downtimes (as sometimes my local home problems was the reason).

With this setup I expect VDB will work smooth and reliable! HAVE FUN!
The following user(s) said Thank You: vragozakas, hardyrange, Ankha, ReverendRevolver, beslin igor, lip, Cat_in_Exile

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Apr 2022 10:34 #105010 by smeeag
Another update:
- Add Crypt/Library cards compare feature (open card window and click Compare Card button [Magnifiying Glass with Heart icon])
- Bug fixes and small improvements
The following user(s) said Thank You: vragozakas, hardyrange, inm8

More
30 Apr 2022 07:09 #105121 by smeeag
Another update:
- Add search similar Deck in TWD/PDA (symmetry-iconed button in Decks page)
- Improved deck description layout in TWD (players count)
- Add separate messages for NO CARDS FOUND and NO CONNECTION
- Other bug fixes
The following user(s) said Thank You: vragozakas

More
07 May 2022 12:02 #105202 by smeeag
Another update:
- Significant internal reworks which will slightly decrease network calls and will help in the future development (but as a result it may bring some new bugs, so dont hesitate to report and refresh the page as a first measure when encountering new problem)
- Split Anthology set into Anthology (2017, 100-cards bundle) and Anthology I (2019, 89-card bundle)
- Fix deck preview in inventory import from deck/precon
- Show q-ty of decks/precons you have in inventory when adding card from decks/precons
- Fix deck preview in inventory import from deck/precon
- Fix deck import (including to accept The Cardname and Cardname, The and some other bugs)
- Fix deck library detailed info (no-discipline cards)
- Some other fixes

More
08 May 2022 03:01 #105206 by AaronC
How can you completely remove a card from a deck so that it doesn't become part of the "Side Library"?

More
08 May 2022 10:29 #105214 by smeeag
Decreasing q-ty ([-] button) in side library will remove it.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds