file Cause and Effect - 01

18 Oct 2011 10:50 #12207 by alek
Replied by alek on topic Re: Cause and Effect - 01
Good Job guys. It's was much better than the previous show (with Shambling Hordes deck). Deeper analysis, better sound quality, etc. And the idea with the deck chalenge is cool. The only thing I would recommend is to stick to one topic per show. Looking at this episode I would remove part about becoming.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xaddam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Oct 2011 12:42 #12211 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Cause and Effect - 01
I would much rather just use the movement of the mind/apportation as manuever and steal 2 with theft while not taking any damage myself.

More
18 Oct 2011 13:20 #12212 by Xaddam
Replied by Xaddam on topic Re: Cause and Effect - 01

Good Job guys. It's was much better than the previous show (with Shambling Hordes deck). Deeper analysis, better sound quality, etc. And the idea with the deck chalenge is cool. The only thing I would recommend is to stick to one topic per show. Looking at this episode I would remove part about becoming.

Thanks for the feedback. And indeed, this episode was meant as the first "real" episode, it was our intention for it to be more complete.

The idea of the becoming-part was that we had a part of the show about specific cards or combinations of cards. Did you dislike it because it made the show too long or because it was a less interesting topic? Or some other reason? We will try this out at least once more with another card or another combination of cards, see how this is received. If you would like to it would be very helpful to tell us how you like the next episodes' discussion of a card or a card-combo. Thanks a bunch, you're helping us becoming better!

Adam Esbjörnsson,
Prince of Örebro

More
18 Oct 2011 13:56 #12213 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Cause and Effect - 01

Thanks for the feedback. And indeed, this episode was meant as the first "real" episode, it was our intention for it to be more complete.

The idea of the becoming-part was that we had a part of the show about specific cards or combinations of cards. Did you dislike it because it made the show too long or because it was a less interesting topic? Or some other reason? We will try this out at least once more with another card or another combination of cards, see how this is received. If you would like to it would be very helpful to tell us how you like the next episodes' discussion of a card or a card-combo. Thanks a bunch, you're helping us becoming better!

I liked the part about becoming and lilith's blessing, I also have a deck that uses that combo myself, mine is almost mono obfuscate though, with just a little splash of presence for dream worlds, using the 5 caps with OBF PRE. With rest of the crypt being 4 caps with OBF and 1-2 caps with obf with no doubles in the crypt.

More
18 Oct 2011 14:48 #12216 by prunesquallor
I liked having the combo section too.

I did think that the overall length of the show was too long.

30-45 minutes would be more manageable, I think, rather than over an hour every week.

More
18 Oct 2011 16:15 #12225 by Xaddam
Replied by Xaddam on topic Re: Cause and Effect - 01
Thanks for the feedback Klaital and prunesquallor.

prunesquallor: Changing our format is a quite big change. It would change a lot of our concept. Our concept is not set in stone of course, but if we were to change this we would have to take it a bit slow. Try new things one at a time, see what works, etc, etc.

Great feedback so far, everyone! *makes happy dancey moves*

Adam Esbjörnsson,
Prince of Örebro

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds