file Lilith's Blessing... a poor NYC prince simple question

26 Apr 2012 07:32 #28732 by Reyda
Of course your mileage may vary depending on your metagame, but recently in paris we see mid caps as well as big vamps all influenced out for free.
So i spent 6 pool on a vamp, i villein him for 6, and he gains 3 and can act this turn. Problem ? :trollface:

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pendargon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Apr 2012 07:51 #28737 by Ohlmann
A - maybe incomplete - way to avoid the problem would be to change the trifle rule so as the trifle master is the last one you play, instead of the first one. This way, you would have to MPA to minion tap + Lillith (3 cards), instead of "just" needing villein and Lillith.

It would reinforce MPA, however.

More
26 Apr 2012 08:33 #28745 by Reyda

A - maybe incomplete - way to avoid the problem would be to change the trifle rule so as the trifle master is the last one you play, instead of the first one. This way, you would have to MPA to minion tap + Lillith (3 cards), instead of "just" needing villein and Lillith.

It would reinforce MPA, however.

Why change the trifle rule, which works fine as it is, just to trump one card ?
Why not change the said card ? Can you explain this please ? -_-

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pendargon

More
26 Apr 2012 08:51 #28747 by Ohlmann

Why change the trifle rule, which works fine as it is, just to trump one card ?
Why not change the said card ? Can you explain this please ? -_-

You can too. Some people believe that changing rule is better than changing card, and the additional amount of text on Villein may be a turn off.

More
26 Apr 2012 09:29 #28751 by Ashur

So i spent 6 pool on a vamp, i villein him for 6, and he gains 3 and can act this turn.

Like I said, the Villein+Lilith´s module takes just about all your master card slots, so that you don´t have room for Dreams, Pentex and lots of other stuff that actually make you oust. So I think the problem is exaggerated.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
26 Apr 2012 09:59 #28753 by Reyda

So i spent 6 pool on a vamp, i villein him for 6, and he gains 3 and can act this turn.

Like I said, the Villein+Lilith´s module takes just about all your master card slots, so that you don´t have room for Dreams, Pentex and lots of other stuff that actually make you oust. So I think the problem is exaggerated.

Mmm you've said it but not proved it...

Examine this master module :

6-7x Villein
3x Lilith's blessing
2x Dreams
2x Pentex

you still have room for 2-3 other masters (info highway, Giant's blood ?). And the cards are there. The additional lilith's can be discarded by using dreams effectively. You have room.

But talking of Pentex and Dreams : they are strong cards. They are unique. They will be contested at some point. Meanwhile Lilith's blessing flies under the contest radar...

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds