file Lilith's Blessing... a poor NYC prince simple question

27 Apr 2012 12:04 #28810 by Louhi
If your deck is built around villen + lilith your are going to need multiple copies to draw it reliably however. Once you've drawn your copy the rest of them become dead cards (which is even worse).

Lidingö Scourge

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Apr 2012 12:33 - 27 Apr 2012 12:33 #28811 by Boris The Blade
Not if you can cycle them with Anthelios.
Last edit: 27 Apr 2012 12:33 by Boris The Blade.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reyda

More
27 Apr 2012 12:45 #28812 by Pendargon
i have actually seen Multiple master phase decks make use of more than one Lilith's blessing more than once.

It is not unique, so no harm in playing that second, or third copy if you have then in hand and can spare 1 pool to cycle your hand.

I have seen two lilith's blessings tapped during same turn by the same player...

I voted that it needs to be unique several months back when the poll ran. NOw, i am more for banning the stuff. And i was never in favor of banning anything, not even pentex. I do not know about other meta's , but nowadays it seems to me that ALL i see on tables, regardless almost of what is the deck, is villein and Lilith's blessing. And i do think that lilith's blessing is the problem here, not villeins.

Sorry for the rant. Just my 2 cents

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reyda

More
27 Apr 2012 12:57 #28813 by Louhi

Not if you can cycle them with Anthelios.

That's true. On the other hand Villein + lilith as it is eats master phases so you might not have the spare master phase actions to do that. If you do have spare masters you might not have an optimal master package. It's also a huge risk to play anthelios if there's a master reliant deck on the table that will gain a LOT more from it.

Of course, as pendargon pointed out, you might just play the copies if you really need to unclog your hand but that's not a very nice way of using your master phase action.

Lidingö Scourge

More
27 Apr 2012 15:08 #28820 by Reyda

It's probably likely you get to use Lilith's Blessing once in a game if you don't cut corners.

Sorry my friend, no offense but i just stopped reading at this point since it came clear that you never saw the card in action.

Nice effort though.

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier

More
27 Apr 2012 15:29 #28822 by Suoli

It's probably likely you get to use Lilith's Blessing once in a game if you don't cut corners.

Sorry my friend, no offense but i just stopped reading at this point since it came clear that you never saw the card in action.

Nice effort though.

Knowing Xaddam's reputation and track record at high level tournaments, I find your response amusing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Ashur

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds