file Regarding unplayable or overpowered cards

11 Mar 2013 08:54 #45961 by Pascal Bertrand
ah, that's probabbly why that deck was never built :(
I should really discard these draft files :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Mar 2013 09:40 #45962 by Ohlmann

note that it now gives a temporary "eagle sight" to any potential blocker, and that it also trumps graverobbing or josette's special. ;)

Why bother ? The card would jump from "unplayable, ever" to "maybe playable in some fun decks in specific situation"

More
11 Mar 2013 10:42 #45967 by Ashur

Only usable during a D action against a vampire in torpor

I guess it´s this bit that makes the card unplayable.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
11 Mar 2013 10:50 #45968 by Amenophobis

Only usable during a D action against a vampire in torpor

I guess it´s this bit that makes the card unplayable.

Because diablerie, rescuing, Graverobbing and others don't happen in the game? At all? I see vampires rescued left and right very often. Blocking the rescue can be very handy. Blocking a Graverobbing is very good.

More
11 Mar 2013 11:02 #45969 by Ohlmann

Because diablerie, rescuing, Graverobbing and others don't happen in the game? At all? I see vampires rescued left and right very often. Blocking the rescue can be very handy. Blocking a Graverobbing is very good.

Are you seriously thinking you want to devote a card slot against something so specific ? You can block a graverobbing without this card, the action is not even at stealth. Ditto for diablerie.

99% of the time, one more On The Qui Vive (or even better : Eye of Argus, for the NEC/AUS clan) will be better, because it will work when nobody try to burn/steal your vampire, and even if someone do try a graverobbing, the card only help if the other have stealth.

A deck where there is high risk of diablerie / graverobbing is certainly possible, since they are card to create mandatory diablerie. But that would be a small addition to a trick deck.

More
11 Mar 2013 11:16 #45970 by wesile
Eyes of The dead... probably the worst card ever...

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds