exclamation-circle Cards Bans 2016 (Anthelios, the red star, Seeds of corruption,Temptation of Greater Power)

18 Jan 2016 22:36 - 19 Jan 2016 00:39 #74997 by Mauro Ramos
General increasing discussion about the banishment of letters
Anthelios, The Red Star
Temptation of Greater Power
Seeds of Corruption

Well, knowing that these cards are banned from Vken tournaments, many do not agree with their banishments, I think a simple change in the rules of the same, would bring a balance to the game, some say Anthelios is being abused with combos as Anson(Toreador), the it would be to "DI", "Pentex" among other masters who would benefit from being played several times, however if we see on the one hand a deck can have 3 DI in their hands that they get a good B & S mounted as anger predator lead bleed anyway, since the Seeds of Corruption would be unbalanced in relation to the current game Meta, lastly Temptation of greater Power being banned for simply being a strong letter.

I would like the idea to be re-evaluated with the query of the world VTES community, as many players have found such bans a bit heavy for a game that has survived with the help of "devices", so if we look at the cards on the one hand, we see she can receive some modifications, but ban them in tournaments would be a heavy punishment too.

perhaps a vote resolves the question.

Grateful.
Last edit: 19 Jan 2016 00:39 by Mauro Ramos.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jan 2016 22:39 #74998 by Mauro Ramos

More
18 Jan 2016 23:15 #75000 by brettscho
On a serious note, if you are really looking to see how the community feels, I suggest you make a poll, rather than a petition. Remember that this isn't about forcing the community to adopt your view, but rather is about finding out what the community wants and seeing if there is a way to align that with what the design team is thinking.

Also, I'm starting to get a feel for exactly how much complaining would occur if Govern the Unaligned was banned (which I've argued for on a number of occasions), so I guess that is something.

Check out my VTES blog: Gaming with BS

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:

More
18 Jan 2016 23:24 #75001 by BenPeal
Card bannings are a Rules Team decision, not a Design Team decision.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
18 Jan 2016 23:29 #75002 by brettscho
I stand corrected.

Check out my VTES blog: Gaming with BS

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:

More
19 Jan 2016 00:05 #75004 by Mauro Ramos
exactly friend , I'm just taking the issue to see if the community really wants to willingly accept that bans situation, but by chance wrong? to post here ? this group ? the topic is in the wrong place ?

If not, wish it were just presented arguments for the due bans the cards , nothing fairer than that, a good explanation and coherent .

The petition is just to show that some really do not agree with the current situation, remembering and EMPHASIZING that the new expansion is very good.

Just waiting to be dealt with this situation here in the VTES BRAZIL community with several players who are not very accepted these bans , and I hope that this situation should be reassessed and that it is to everyone's liking .

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds