file If the game would go into print, should there be changes to old cards?

29 Nov 2016 19:30 #79364 by Lönkka

But nobody bought it.

Obviously it was discontinued by most sellers, exceptionally when even WW lose hope in their product.

Riiiight!
And you know all this because?

I don't know much about the print runs and such but I'm under the impression that it was SIZEABLE.

I know the numbers we in Finland have been buying and selling it and the numbers don't support your claim.

Ashur said elsewhere:

[quote="elotar" post=79323I have no idea what you´re after really, except whining.

I totally agree. So from now on I've more or less will ignore you even if you currently seem to be the most prolific poster around here. Unfortunately since most of the posts are just whining I see little reason in participating in your one man show. All the best, mate!

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
30 Nov 2016 07:40 - 30 Nov 2016 07:40 #79369 by elotar

I know the numbers we in Finland have been buying and selling it and the numbers don't support your claim.

Show me the numbers, than. From your "trio" I haven't heard anything, exept anecdotes and insults, and you wonder, why I'm not paying enough respect to you replies?

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:
Last edit: 30 Nov 2016 07:40 by elotar.

More
30 Nov 2016 11:59 #79377 by Ashur

Show me the numbers, than. From your "trio" I haven't heard anything, exept anecdotes and insults, and you wonder, why I'm not paying enough respect to you replies?

Do you actually think a game store owner in Finland would show you his owns, his countrys or White Wolfs sale numbers?!

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
30 Nov 2016 12:20 #79379 by elotar

Do you actually think a game store owner in Finland would show you his owns, his countrys or White Wolfs sale numbers?!

We he can't show me 10 year old numbers?

More
30 Nov 2016 13:25 #79384 by self biased
realistically, the only numbers that matter for sales are white wolf's wholesale numbers. One store, one distributor, or even a nation's sales of a certain product might not reflect sales as a whole. Or it might; I'm just speculating here.

Elotar, I get that english isn't your first language and that you've got a lot of passion for the game. It's cool. However, your assertions are all over the place and you also appear to spend a lot of time arguing from your conclusion.

I have more, but typing with my thumbs before work isn't the best way to get my point across.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
30 Nov 2016 13:56 - 30 Nov 2016 14:00 #79386 by elotar

One store, one distributor, or even a nation's sales of a certain product might not reflect sales as a whole.

Sales numbers as an argument was proposed by Janne. I just asked for the numbers themselves, not the cool story about them. Why are you telling me this?

...your assertions are all over the place...

An it goes on - I've presented no assertions in any of this threads. It's quite the opposite - i'm presenting tournament data, statistics of this forum and other places, established cases from the industry ets. and my opponents are making unfounded assertions and are throwing insults.

I'm not holding grudges - obviously it's my bad english I have to blame that I can't get my point across. :P

Last edit: 30 Nov 2016 14:00 by elotar.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds