file Bay and Howl

11 Jul 2013 14:42 #51318 by ICL
Replied by ICL on topic Re: Bay and Howl
Inspired by this thread, I created a Creation Rites B&H deck. Chalice could be put in without too much trouble, maybe 2 copies to show up after some Creation Rites are out. Small change to crypt to emphasize Xendil rather than balance titled !Gangrel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reyda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jul 2013 16:29 #51323 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: Bay and Howl
Why no hungry coyote?

Maybe like 1-2 outferior clothos if you need more uncontrolled vamps

More
11 Jul 2013 19:11 - 11 Jul 2013 19:39 #51325 by Powerlord
Replied by Powerlord on topic Re: Bay and Howl
I'll try to do a more proper explanation now.

Regarding these comments first:

-4x Life in the City
-1x Major Boon

+4x Effective Management
+1x Kaymakli Nightmares

Too many masters without trifles.

Why no hungry coyote?
Maybe like 1-2 outferior clothos if you need more uncontrolled vamps

I dont own a Hungry Coyote, though i thought about using a Festivo dello Estinto. The clothos costs blood and i need the blood on the vampires for the bay and howl.

The main objective of the deck is to get the minions for free (or almost). The amount of B&H seems to me enough to get one out every turn. I start my influence phase with the lowest minions and i should use my influence in the next turns to draw from my crypt. Most of my turn actions is hunt, sometimes i need to do other things or i cant hunt so i use the Lifes.

I know that the more recent version does not have Bone Spurs.
Last edit: 11 Jul 2013 19:39 by Powerlord.

More
11 Jul 2013 19:23 #51326 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Bay and Howl
Since the deck is supposed to swarm his opponent and use +bleed permanents, the absence of Heidelberg is a bit strange, especially since it also can shuffle blood around to avoid hunt. I suppose it's due to master overload (by the way, that's why Effective management don't seem that hot here). Of course, what you really want would be Redistribution, but it's impossible to graft to !gangrel.

More
11 Jul 2013 21:01 #51330 by Juggernaut1981
Replied by Juggernaut1981 on topic Re: Bay and Howl

Equipment (6)
6 Camera Phone
Combat
6 Earth Meld
2 Form of Mist

With these cards in your deck, you should really also think about diversifying your bleed modifiers. Consider adding in JS Simmons & Tasha Morgan at least.

Since you are also running a lot of Protean, I'd honestly consider a few Dual Forms to get a bit of multiacting (i.e. Grab a Camera Phone and then Bleed with it)

Blood is an issue here.
He uses far too many turns just hunting.

The Dual forms would only be used on the larger vampires, heck you could probably get away with a Dual form at PRO on Enkidu, or the other 7-caps in the crypt to up the numbers and the actions.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
11 Jul 2013 23:20 #51331 by TorranceCircle
Replied by TorranceCircle on topic Re: Bay and Howl

Of course, what you really want would be Redistribution, but it's impossible to graft to !gangrel.

Rave will work for this purpose.

Powerlord, when you bring out a vampire you can spread all that blood out again. perhaps it will cut down on the need to hunt all the time. You will still need to hunt, but maybe not as much.

Rave
+1 stealth action.
Move as much blood (or life) and/or equipment from the acting minion to any ready vampires you control.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds