times Storyline - The Red Sign 2015

06 Apr 2015 09:22 #70245 by self biased
it's an oversight. Though now I'm curious as to whether or not it was my error, or an error I copypasta'd.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Apr 2015 11:02 #70247 by Zoroh
Outstanding work. Thanks.

Keep walking...
The following user(s) said Thank You: self biased

More
07 Apr 2015 13:26 #70270 by Montebellus
It's a lot of work finding images and putting illustrators credits. Nice job.
The following user(s) said Thank You: self biased

More
08 Apr 2015 13:00 #70283 by self biased

it's an oversight. Though now I'm curious as to whether or not it was my error, or an error I copypasta'd.

it would appear that the error is in the original document. Also, in the crypt, philippe's name is misspelled with an additional 'l'.

More
18 Jul 2015 18:13 #72093 by Kushiel
What's the timing on when a Master of Forces mage can burn a counter to make their strike unpreventable? Ie, can you wait until your opponent has used a damage prevention effect and effectively cancel it, or do you need to burn the counter before they have the option to prevent damage?

More
20 Jul 2015 04:56 #72116 by Whisker

What's the timing on when a Master of Forces mage can burn a counter to make their strike unpreventable? Ie, can you wait until your opponent has used a damage prevention effect and effectively cancel it, or do you need to burn the counter before they have the option to prevent damage?

VtES does not have a stack, cards / effects resolve as they are played. Once opponent has played his/her prevent card, there is no longer any damage left to make unpreventable.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds