file "Official Announcement" needed

19 Jul 2011 11:37 #6458 by Mephistopheles
I would suggest that somebody from vekn should make an "official" statement/announcement for the average players out there regarding the plans for a new set. Every NC should translate that one announcement to his national language and post it the national forum.

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jul 2011 12:16 #6460 by Ankha
What for? There's no such plan. When there is one, I guess that then there will an announcement.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
19 Jul 2011 12:26 #6461 by DeathInABottle

What for? There's no such plan. When there is one, I guess that then there will an announcement.

See www.vekn.net/index.php/forum/10-news-and-announcements/6452-re-vekn-call-for-artists#6457

More
19 Jul 2011 12:26 - 19 Jul 2011 12:26 #6462 by Pendargon
I think Mephistopheles means this : www.vekn.net/index.php/forum/10-news-and-announcements/6452-vekn-call-for-artists#6457

If, indeed there are plans afoot for a new edition, i would LOVE to know (as would all of the vtes players, i believe).

Unfortunately, my drawing talents are non-existant, so i cannot offer help in this department. :(

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:
Last edit: 19 Jul 2011 12:26 by Pendargon.

More
19 Jul 2011 12:26 #6463 by Mephistopheles
Let me quote this:

"The Vampire: Elder Kindred Network is looking for volunteer artists (i.e, who will be working for free) for the new VTES set.

If you are interested, please send me an email with some samples of your artwork, or a link to your online portfolio.

When the time comes, I will let the chosen artists know which illustrations they should do and when they should be submitted."

Half of the Hungarian players is wondering what's going on and the other half will do so soon. This sounds very much like there is a set planned. So is there a plan? Is work being done? Or is it the "oh we should have artists in the reserve when the stars are in the perfect position" kind of thing?

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com

More
19 Jul 2011 12:27 - 19 Jul 2011 12:27 #6464 by Boris The Blade
Do they accept stick figures?:P
Last edit: 19 Jul 2011 12:27 by Boris The Blade.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds