file Ashur Tablet killer

02 Aug 2011 07:49 #7214 by Baaliprimogen
So I discussed this card with a friend. And I think we got some way with it. And note it is designed to weaken Ashur decks.

Hidden Past
Event - Inconnu
Each time a methuselah places a card in his library, he must burn a pool or a blood/life from a minion/retainer.

Note: This will also work against Heart of Cheat.

:DAI: :MAL: :STR:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Aug 2011 10:44 #7226 by KevinM
Replied by KevinM on topic Re: Ashur Tablet killer

So I discussed this card with a friend. And I think we got some way with it. And note it is designed to weaken Ashur decks.

Hidden Past
Event - Inconnu
Each time a methuselah places a card in his library, he must burn a pool or a blood/life from a minion/retainer.

Note: This will also work against Heart of Cheat.

An awful card that does nothing but destroy several fun, interesting, strong cards that are balanced-enough that they aren't in need of nerfing.

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
02 Aug 2011 17:44 #7237 by Kushiel
Replied by Kushiel on topic Re: Ashur Tablet killer

Hidden Past
Event - Inconnu

I get the feeling you haven't thought this through all that well. Does Summon Soul really need to be nerfed into nonplayability?

More
02 Aug 2011 17:53 #7240 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Ashur Tablet killer
This isn't really any worse than how totally Scourge of the Enochians kill any strategy relying on weenies/embraces, and I haven't seen anyone crying about how that card is too powerful.

More
02 Aug 2011 18:10 #7241 by Demnogonis Saastuttaja

This isn't really any worse than how totally Scourge of the Enochians kill any strategy relying on weenies/embraces, and I haven't seen anyone crying about how that card is too powerful.

'Cept me, I think scourge is total BS.

If Ashurs are a problem, which I'm not entirely certain about as it seems only the extra-MPA cheese decks can use them without worrying about wasting the MPA's on nothing (I mean to say that's a problem), I'd think more cards that attack the ash heap are in order. Let's say something like a bleed card that does the same bleed as some other card but at superior removes as many cards as the amount of bleed. Would you use that? Trochomancy is somewhat similar but it's also used because it's the only bleed modifier for Harbringer disciplines.

:ANI: :AUS: :VIC:

More
02 Aug 2011 19:07 #7244 by Baaliprimogen
AT isn't that strong in it's self. But the combo with liquadation makes it insane. Remember memories of mortality. That card wasn't that strong in it's self. But in combo with the imbued it was overpowered.

And come on, how many times do you see Summon soul in play? You may still play it, it only foster 2 more blood. And heart is stupid. It's way to usefull for a card that does not require anything.

:DAI: :MAL: :STR:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds