file Ashur Tablet killer

04 Aug 2011 07:58 #7321 by Demnogonis Saastuttaja

Okay. If people are afraid of other cards, then we could add. "if you don't controll the edge, burn pool/blood.

Good modification. With that, I like it.

Ashur Tablets is much to strong - was there any playtesting at all of that card? Did the playtesters know about Liquidation? Did we need more cards to abuse with Anthelios?

All good ash heap manipulation should be necromancy. All good library manipulation should be VERY hard to pull off.

Especially since necromancy doesn't have that good ash heap manipulation.

I kind of like the idea of Ashurs though, it just sucks that I can't play them in any deck because I don't want to play TWDA +MPA decks.

:ANI: :AUS: :VIC:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Aug 2011 08:28 #7324 by er-principe
Replied by er-principe on topic Re: Ashur Tablet killer

Okay. If people are afraid of other cards, then we could add. "if you don't controll the edge, burn pool/blood.

Good modification. With that, I like it.

Ashur Tablets is much to strong - was there any playtesting at all of that card? Did the playtesters know about Liquidation? Did we need more cards to abuse with Anthelios?

All good ash heap manipulation should be necromancy. All good library manipulation should be VERY hard to pull off.

Actually we don't need

But ashur could be balanced just making it to retrieve minion cards (and not also master cards)
Minimal text change for an overall balance reword

Emiliano
vekn.net administrators staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pendargon

More
04 Aug 2011 10:04 #7327 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: Ashur Tablet killer

But ashur could be balanced just making it to retrieve minion cards (and not also master cards)

A rather good idea actually.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
04 Aug 2011 10:08 #7328 by Pendargon
Replied by Pendargon on topic Re: Ashur Tablet killer

I like that

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

More
04 Aug 2011 10:08 #7329 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: Ashur Tablet killer

Especially since necromancy doesn't have that good ash heap manipulation.

Interesting observartion. If you don´t count that Diary-thing.

I kind of like the idea of Ashurs though, it just sucks that I can't play them in any deck because I don't want to play TWDA +MPA decks.

I´m with you. The game should promote many different decks being viable for tournament play - now it kind of slides towards a handful of archetypes, most containing multiple MPA-stuff. Sad.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
04 Aug 2011 11:24 #7331 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: Ashur Tablet killer

I'm a bit surprised. Ashur works great in decks without multiple MPA. I play 6 of them in a thin Gangrel deck (with little master), it works like a charm.
It is as wrong as saying you are obliged to play presence in a vote deck because Voter Captivation is great.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds