file !Brujah cards

05 Aug 2011 21:53 - 05 Aug 2011 21:54 #7425 by agzocgud
Replied by agzocgud on topic Re: !Brujah cards
Oscar Garcia
!bruj!
:cap6: :CEL::POT::pre:
Group: 5
Sabbat Bishop. Once each action, you may discard a card requiring celerity to give him +1 intercept.

Neat trick to get out of handjam! Nice design.

Wacek
!bruj!
:cap7: :CEL::POT::PRE:
Sabbat Archbishop of Warsaw: Wacek may burn a location that require camarilla clan to play as a (d) action that cost 1 blood.

Al-Ashrad! Nice smaller AB.

Rita
!bruj!
:cap9: :ANI::CEL::POT::PRE::for:
Sabbat Cardinal: When Rita is ready, camarilla titled vampires have -1 stealth on (d) actions targeting you. If any other methuselah control gehenna card, Rita gets +1 stealth.

Is this a G5 vamp? If so, Armin and Hektor already have for. I would have chosen 1 special and a statbonus like +1 strength instead.

Pack Leader
:action:
+1 stealth action. Requires a Sabbat vampire with capacity above 4.
Put this card on this acting Sabbat vampire and untap him or her. This Sabbat vampire may tap this card and burn a blood when action is announced to give a vampire without Pack Leader +1 bleed and -1 stealth or +1 intercept. A vampire may have only one Pack Leader.[/quote]

Multiple uses. Me likes. But can a cap 5 be Enkidus pack leader? Should also just grant the bonus to other sabbat vampires.

Overkill is highly underrated. You know, like in computor games and such.
Last edit: 05 Aug 2011 21:54 by agzocgud.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Aug 2011 06:15 #7439 by Juggernaut1981
Replied by Juggernaut1981 on topic Re: !Brujah cards
Oscar Garcia
6 cap with
5 points of disciplines
1 vote title
Intercept ability...

Feels slightly overpowered. He should lose the special or the title. I mean I know the Brujah need some defence, but this guy + Abbot and you've nearly got the makings of a serious blocker for a !Brujah... seems just too good.

Wacek seems okay, possibly close to being over-powered but not by much.

Rita seems too close to the top of the power-curve. 9cap, City title, 3 points of out-of-clan discplines and an ability hosing Camarilla titled vampires??

Pack Leader should probably have a higher capacity requirement and only work for younger vampires.

Regarding L-M, his ability works during your actions too... and could easily include things like Private Audience, spare Abbots,etc.

Out of clan inferior dominate is not that damaging or threatening. The Euro-Brujah mostly pack :dom: or :DOM: and few people have issues with them (and honestly they are probably under powered for cost).

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
06 Aug 2011 20:10 #7476 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: !Brujah cards
Ocar is costed properly, 1 vote title is worth half a point, and just flat out +1 intercept is worth 1 point, so conditional one is half a point at most.

Rita should be priscus or archbishop, !brujah, like !gangrel, do not have cardinals.

More
06 Aug 2011 20:40 #7480 by Juggernaut1981
Replied by Juggernaut1981 on topic Re: !Brujah cards
We're talking about +intercept on a Brujah, not a !Ventrue. If it was +Str, I wouldn't blink an eye... but it is +intercept built in on a Brujah. Feels too good with everything else.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
06 Aug 2011 20:44 #7481 by Demnogonis Saastuttaja
Okay, good job. I have some opinions. I don't think it's necessary to try to make them super balanced, as the Brujah AT are weak and the Camarilla has had some Power Curve lately on top on having Parity Shift.

Brujah Antitribu
Name: L-M
Cap: 7
Disciplines: :CEL: :POT: :PRE: :ani:
Clan: Brujah Antitribu
Title: Bishop
Text: Sabbat Bishop: Once during a referendum, L-M may burn a card that requires Sabbat or Brujah Antitribu to gain 3 votes.

He's a 7-cap Bishop, his special should be good in order to compete with the cheesy princes.

Name: Alexander
Cap: 4
Disciplines: :CEL: :aus: :POT: :pre:
Title:
Text: Sabbat: While in torpor or when he has zero blood, Alexander doesn´t untap as normal during the untap phase.

With that sort of a negatrait, he should also have superior Potence. I mean, that's worse than what Jimmy Dunn has.

Name: Edson
Cap: 10
Disciplines: :CEL: :POT: :PRE: :pro: :ser:
Title: Cardinal
Text: Sabbat Cardinal: Edson can play a War Party from your deck as if from your hand.

I just think playing a War Party would be much cooler, and somehow I think this red list business is going to do something weird.

Name: Henrik the Miracle
Cap: 7
Disciplines: :POT: :PRE: :CEL:
Title: Archbishop
Text: Sabbat Archbishop of Stockholm: +1 intercept

Cool. I would still have him have superior Celerity and no extra disciplines, such as the !Brujah aren't OP and using Pursuit is pretty critical in CEL POT combat. And he's no Prince, can't play that Parity Shift...

Name: Svetlana
Cap: 5
Disciplines: :CEL: :pre: :POT:
Clan: Brujah antitribu
Title:
Text: Sabbat: While Svetlana has a card that requires Sabbat on her, she may burn a blood during your discard phase to untap.

Since I don't think the !Brujah have a single CEL POT 5-cap, I think Svetlana should be that.

Name: Flaming Aggression
Type: combat
Requires: :cel: :pot:
Cost: 1 blood
Text: :cel: :pot: : hand strike at +2 strength
:CEL: :POT: : hand strike at +2 strength, aggravated

This I just like. A dual discipline card should be powerful. But I have to say this also makes Protean look odd compared, as shouldn't protean (or VIC) be the choice for agg hands? Maybe no cost, inferior as written, superior costs 3 blood? It'd still be vastly superior to Burning Wrath.

Name: Push in the Wrong Direction
Type: action modifier/combat
Requires: :pot:
Cost:
Text: :pot: only usable during a referendum: gain 1 vote
:POT: make a hand strike at +2 strength

Um. Why? I'm not certain Potence should be that versatile anyway, since it's the most powerful punching discipline. I'm not certain Potence needs any more cards.

Name: the Right Tool for the Right Job
Type: Political Action
Requires: !bruj!
Cost:
Text: Choose another Brujah Antitribu. If this referendum is successful, search your library for a melee weapon card and place it on the chosen Brujah Antitribu. Pay half the cost (round down) of the melee weapon.
(needs something more)

Since melee weapons suck like nothing else sucks in this game, I would have no restriction about another !Brujah AT and no cost whatsoever. Just think about it. This isn't like Alastor which also gives you a rush.

Name: No Tricks!
Type: reaction
Requires: archbishop, cardinal, priscus or regent
Cost:
Text: cancel an action modifier that requires obfuscate, chimerstry or dementation played by an ally or younger vampire as it is played. Alternately, you may play this card during against a bleed against you to untap this vampire.

This is just a good idea in my opinion, it's not the same as Second Tradition and arguably not as useful, but it's something.

Name: Less is more
Type: master
Requires: !bruj!
Cost: 3 pool
Text: Unique master: Each Brujah Antitribu with capacity 7 or less gets +1 strength and an additional vote in each referendum that doesn´t require a titled vampire or grants a title.

They already have Potence, I don't see any reason for this card, and still don't quite understand the push towards voting. What I suggest instead is a 1-cost location that gives +2 intercept, then you would have some reason to use wakes and abbots in your !Brujah decks and wouldn't always have to kill everything your predator has if they can dish out pool damage.

:ANI: :AUS: :VIC:

More
06 Aug 2011 20:49 - 06 Aug 2011 20:49 #7482 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: !Brujah cards

Oscar Garcia
6 cap with
5 points of disciplines
1 vote title
Intercept ability...

Feels slightly overpowered. He should lose the special or the title. I mean I know the Brujah need some defence, but this guy + Abbot and you've nearly got the makings of a serious blocker for a !Brujah... seems just too good.

0.5 worth of title, intercept ability that is conditional as it cost resources to use

Wacek seems okay, possibly close to being over-powered but not by much.

Yeah, he is strong, but Karen have very similar power level and similar disciplines yet she's not widely used.

Rita seems too close to the top of the power-curve. 9cap, City title, 3 points of out-of-clan discplines and an ability hosing Camarilla titled vampires??

Probably should be just archbishop, !brujah already have 2 prisci in 4-5 group (6 and 9 cap with agg hand strikes). Top of the power curve is Dimitra with justicar title and build in political action to distribute 4 blood.

Pack Leader should probably have a higher capacity requirement and only work for younger vampires.

Regarding L-M, his ability works during your actions too... and could easily include things like Private Audience, spare Abbots,etc.

Out of clan inferior dominate is not that damaging or threatening. The Euro-Brujah mostly pack :dom: or :DOM: and few people have issues with them (and honestly they are probably under powered for cost).

I consider totally reworking pack leader, to look like:

Pack Leader
+1 stealth action. Requires a Sabbat vampire with capacity above 4.
Put this card on this acting Sabbat vampire and untap him or her. Once each turn, sabbat vampire you control may burn 1 blood :blood: and tap this card when action is announced to give a sabbat vampire +1 bleed and -1 stealth or +1 intercept. Burn this card and 1 pool if vampire with this card enters torpor or is burned. A vampire may have only one Pack Leader.

(text should prevent non-pack leader from burning multiple blood per turn for multiple pack leaders, to prevent situation with 4 sabbat vampires when 3 have pack leaders and the last one spend 3 vitae each turn to use every pack leader in play, but allowing the non-pack leader to spend 1 vitae in your turn for first, 1 in your prey's and 1 in your predators).

Priest
+1 stealth action. Requires a Sabbat vampire.
Put this card on this acting Sabbat vampire and untap him or her. This sabbat vampire have +1 stealth when playing Ritual cards*. You may tap this card and Ritual you control and 1 blood :blood: to untap sabbat vampire with this card. Burn this card and 1 pool if vampire with this card enters torpor or is burned. A vampire may have only one Priest.

(* Harvest Rites, Martial Ritus, Esbat, Fire Dance, Games of Instinct, Monomancy, Blood of the Sabbat, Bloodbath, Vaulderie, Stealth Ritus, Blood Feast, Creation Rites, Consecration Rites)

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 06 Aug 2011 20:49 by Lech.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds