file Nosferatu - Give them some love...

22 Aug 2019 19:57 #96482 by Kraus

And yes Mirror Image is bonkers ;)

I don't understand this. Please explain. It is likely that I have played more vtes games with ravnos and/or chimerstry than anyone else ever and I just don't get this.

A comical overstatement, at least on my part. :) It's one of the better Chimestry cards though. Pretty similar to Form of Mist, which is astounding. Mirror Image is good to say the least.

Also I'm intrigued by Brujah breeder can you show a list of it :)

I'll see if I can find the list or recreate it. I'll post it as a new thread if I have time or remember or, you know, stuff. :)

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2019 06:50 - 23 Aug 2019 07:50 #96492 by Tadori

And yes Mirror Image is bonkers ;)

I don't understand this. Please explain. It is likely that I have played more vtes games with ravnos and/or chimerstry than anyone else ever and I just don't get this.

A comical overstatement, at least on my part. :) It's one of the better Chimestry cards though. Pretty similar to Form of Mist, which is astounding. Mirror Image is good to say the least.

I just agree it's a very good cards that's all.
Last edit: 23 Aug 2019 07:50 by Kraus.

More
23 Aug 2019 13:09 #96514 by Mewcat
Ok. It's one of the better chimerstry cards, I agree.

More
23 Aug 2019 16:21 - 23 Aug 2019 19:42 #96516 by Palamedes
Let's go back to the beginning. :)

I took the time to do illustrations for my submissions, just for fun. I wanted to do a Kraus's card too, but there was no time. I'm going on a vacation tomorrow. Maybe when I get back.
I've been trying to push myself for a long time to do some illustrations for VTES. This was a good occasion. I also updated the text on the cards. So...

Cards are 63 x 88 mm in size (2.5 by 3.5 inches), in 300dpi. So if anyone wants to test it, it's ready for printing. :)

I hope you'll like it. B)

Looks like there is a problem with showing images, so I add it in Attachment.
Attachments:
Last edit: 23 Aug 2019 19:42 by Palamedes. Reason: Adding images in Attachment

More
23 Aug 2019 19:08 #96517 by Pritoos
I cannot see them... maybe it´s my issue...

My proposal, at the moment, is reduced to one card: a zero cost enhanced revelations, only for nosferatu.

It would be something like:

Guess the blind spot.

Undirected action, +1 stealth. Nosferatu only.

Look at the hand of your predator or prey. He or she discards one card of your choice. That player cannot replace that card until his or her untap phase.

"know your enemy"

It goes on a clan theme, and would allow a beautiful bruise/bleed deck. Get rid of that deflection or that majesty, and then hit on the blind spot...

More
30 Aug 2019 01:23 #96643 by LivesByProxy

That being said, I would definitely rather see some new cards not revolving around combat for them...

This I support totally.

But I don't know how it can be done.

Obviously as they have stealth we need something synergetic with it in :ani: and :pot:
In :ani: it may be some powerful animal allies/retainers or something in the line of army of rats but more usable as a win condition (Army of Insects, no stealth, cost 2 blood but can be used in multiple copies and can't be removed), but what can be invented for :pot: for which you will need stealth and it should also be synergetic with what we have to :ani:?

I suggested:
Hijack!
:action: +1 stealth.
Cost 1 :blood:
:pot: (D) Steal (and equip) a vehicle controlled by any minion, with +1 strength in combat if any occurs.
:POT: As above, and if combat does occur, this acting minion may Strike: Steal (and equip) a vehicle controlled by the opposing minion once each round this combat.

But this would require an environment with more vehicles to really shine. As of now, it might steal the occasional Sports Bike or Helicopter.

:gang: :CEL: :FOR: :PRO: :cap6: Gangrel. Noddist. Camarilla. Once each turn, LivesByProxy may burn 1 blood to lose Protean :PRO: until the end of the turn and gain your choice of superior Auspex :AUS:, Obfuscate :OBF:, or Potence :POT: for the current action.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds