file Card Idea: Recycling Plant

19 Aug 2011 12:05 #8583 by LunaSlave
Recycling Plant
Master: Unique Location. !bruj! Brujah Antitribu.
Cost: 1 :pool:
Tap during your discard phase to move the bottom card of your library to the top of your library.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2011 12:07 #8586 by Juggernaut1981
Um, Waste Management + this card = customise hand. Too powerful.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
19 Aug 2011 12:11 - 19 Aug 2011 12:12 #8589 by Surreal

Um, Waste Management + this card = customise hand. Too powerful.

Ye, agree too powerful.

Another version:

Recycling Plant
Master: Unique Location. Brujah Antitribu.
Cost: 1 :pool:
Tap during your discard phase to look the bottom five cards of your library. Shuffle those cards and put them to the top of your library.
Last edit: 19 Aug 2011 12:12 by Surreal.

More
19 Aug 2011 12:14 #8591 by LunaSlave
That was the point, to make a card that works well in tandem with Waste Management :) Maybe my version is too powerful, though. So how could we balance this a little better while still keeping a nice interaction between the two cards?

More
19 Aug 2011 12:15 #8592 by Juggernaut1981
Try this. Step 1: Not !Bruj only. Step 2: Make it so that other people can use it but also potentially feed you pool. Step 3: Make it uncertain that you will definately gain pool.

Recycling Plant
Master
2 pool
Any minion may take a +1 stealth action to put a counter on this card. When a minion puts a counter on this card, you may put one card from your ashheap into your library and shuffle your library. During your untap phase, you may move a counter from this card to your pool. Any vampire may take a (D) action to move a counter from this card to their controller's pool.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
19 Aug 2011 12:22 #8595 by Surreal

Try this. Step 1: Not !Bruj only. Step 2: Make it so that other people can use it but also potentially feed you pool. Step 3: Make it uncertain that you will definately gain pool.

Recycling Plant
Master
2 pool
Any minion may take a +1 stealth action to put a counter on this card. When a minion puts a counter on this card, you may put one card from your ashheap into your library and shuffle your library. During your untap phase, you may move a counter from this card to your pool. Any vampire may take a (D) action to move a counter from this card to their controller's pool.

I don't think that would see play. One card back to library is not too strong. I wouldn't want to make effect stronger b/c graveyard recursion should be IMO very limited. That's why I prefer clan requirement.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds