file Card Idea: Recycling Plant

21 Aug 2011 12:23 #8728 by Surreal

What in particular leads you to believe that !Brujah are especially deserving of card recycling tech? They already have Waste Management Ops. They can already customise their late-game library.

So I don't really see why they should have the ability to customise their hand now and hand later?

I agree that this doesn't suit for !Brujah so much. I would like to see this kind of card with Habringers. Plus Recycling Plant doesn't sound very !Brujah like: "I'm gonna disarm your face if you don't recycle!".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Aug 2011 13:07 #8730 by Demnogonis Saastuttaja
Such as it isn't unique carriage return whatever, I don't see the point of it.

Anyway the !Brujah could simply have a clan intercept location, maybe even one that gives +2 intercept.

:ANI: :AUS: :VIC:

More
21 Aug 2011 14:11 #8735 by Ankha

What in particular leads you to believe that !Brujah are especially deserving of card recycling tech?
So I don't really see why they should have the ability to customise their hand now and hand later?

Is that the "background-speaking" part that annoys you? I don't really care if the !Brujah get it or not (I don't like that clan anyway :)), I was just saying that sticking to a clan would be better than a card anyone has access to. Just to stick with the existing (Waste Management for !Brujah, Sudario for Giovanni, Maabara for HoS).

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
21 Aug 2011 18:56 #8756 by Juggernaut1981
Right, so what is wrong with creating a globally accessible one that potentially benefits the owner at least as much as everyone else? (e.g. Anthelios, the Coven, PB:M, etc)

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
21 Aug 2011 20:04 #8759 by Ankha

Right, so what is wrong with creating a globally accessible one that potentially benefits the owner at least as much as everyone else? (e.g. Anthelios, the Coven, PB:M, etc)

The fact that recursion is a very powerful tool that shouldn't be too easily accessed too.
Anthelios is awesome, but works for everyone the moment it enters play. The others do not provide recursion.
I don't see in your proposition the part where everyone benefits from it (apart from gaining pool).

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
21 Aug 2011 22:02 #8765 by Juggernaut1981
The card I designed allows EVERYONE to move cards, but at the cost of potentially giving the OWNER of the card pool. So if you want a card, and don't want to give the owner of the card pool, you need to take 2 actions. Maybe if it doesn't seem to read that way, I should edit it further.

Recycling Plant
Master
2 pool
Unique Master: Location.
Any minion may take a +1 stealth (D) action to put a counter on this card. The controller of the acting minion may move one card from their ashheap to the bottom of their library. During your untap phase, you may move 1 counter from this card to your pool. Any vampire may take a (D) to move 1 counter from this card to their controller's pool.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds