file 2012 Storyline Progress Update

30 Jan 2012 06:16 #22046 by Azazel
I think best thing was to have a storyline that is available to everybody, but just have ALL continental championships have bigger or only impact for the game.
So we would have same storyline at the all continental championships.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jan 2012 07:34 #22048 by Juggernaut1981
Azazel:
Why should AUS/Oceania with different countries/cities have the same storyline as Europe?

Why should we have to think about the impact our games would have on which vamprie becomes the Prince of Madrid? or Barcelona? or Milan? or New York? Why shouldn't we potentially want a Prince/Archbishop/Baron of Sydney and have that decided by our own Storyline Tournament in our own region? I could easily see a Prince of Christchurch and a Prince of Auckland being decided by one of these events (or one being created in respones to a tournament here).

I'm happy for the different places in the world have different events to create 'local' vampires that interact marginally with the wider Annual Plot. Everyone is able to play in the "Big Story" but people should also be able to play in the "Local Story". Originally this was the goal of the International RPG Conventions systems (like Living Greyhawk); to give the local players the chance to see the impact of their games trickle up into the larger game that spans the world and to have that large story filter down to them.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418
The following user(s) said Thank You: mirddes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds