file Joke Decks

21 Apr 2011 05:14 - 21 Apr 2011 05:15 #3621 by Silmegil
Replied by Silmegil on topic Re: Joke Decks
Wow, this topic seems full of really retarded decks. So I will add some some of mine latest projects. I have been trying for a loooooong time to build a functioning Valerius Maior (ADV) onestar deck. I have tried many aproaches including maleficia and striga experiments, but I still can not build deck with him, which does something.

When I found out, that I am unable to make even basic strategies work with this vampire, I have decided, to try strategies, which are crazy. So my latest evil creation is Valerius with weenie laibons. Idea is to make him laibon, call an Overseer and after that is completed, go for No secrets from magaji. Deck includes a lot of mozambique allure, all four kholo cards, some diversities, some kine resources (because I can) and a lot of combat for Valerius.

I am actually pretty curious, how it will fail :laugh:
Last edit: 21 Apr 2011 05:15 by Silmegil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Apr 2011 05:58 #3623 by Boris The Blade
Replied by Boris The Blade on topic Re: Joke Decks

When I found out, that I am unable to make even basic strategies work with this vampire, I have decided, to try strategies, which are crazy. So my latest evil creation is Valerius with weenie laibons. Idea is to make him laibon, call an Overseer and after that is completed, go for No secrets from magaji. Deck includes a lot of mozambique allure, all four kholo cards, some diversities, some kine resources (because I can) and a lot of combat for Valerius.

Soul Scan? So you can match your crypt with the Kholo you draw.

More
22 Apr 2011 16:05 #3686 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: Joke Decks
I built also a Mata Hari/Lorenzo Detuono deck where Mata would rush, play Illusions of the Kindred bringing in Lorenzo (or another Mata in which case you play another IotK until you get Lorenzo), then some agg/disarm tech and steal the opposing vampire.

I also tried a Henry Taylor "infinite pool damage deck" where Henri would find a way not to tap when blocking (Atonement after reducing his own cap), and play infinitely Meld with the land against an empty hunting vampire with a Condemnation Doomed on him.

Troubles were to manage to give Vic to Henry, play the atonement, and block a hunting vampire of your prey without any block of your grand-prey to block it (which requires Hollywood sunset strip).
Variants exists with Laibon/Overseer/No secrets or Eye of Hazimel, a way to give Henry visceratika and play Bond with the Mountain at inferior.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
22 Apr 2011 18:42 #3688 by Silmegil
Replied by Silmegil on topic Re: Joke Decks

Soul Scan? So you can match your crypt with the Kholo you draw.

Matching crypt is actually not much of a problem, since I am planning to play 8+ mozambique allure and its second function is great too.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds