file Joke Decks

16 Apr 2011 18:20 #3443 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: Joke Decks
@ Kevin: i have a deck like that listed out, need more of advanced Al to build it. i use secret hordes with little investments to afford flamethrowers though.

i just love hearing about decks that are amusing, and they are seldom tournament worthy. but some could be, and i love seeing kooky decks on the twda.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Apr 2011 23:23 #3454 by TorranceCircle
Replied by TorranceCircle on topic Re: Joke Decks

All of my decks are a joke. :)

I'm with Kraus, pretty much all my decks are a joke!

More
16 Apr 2011 23:33 #3455 by TorranceCircle
Replied by TorranceCircle on topic Re: Joke Decks
I have an alan soveren deck too! I like putting short term investment into play with four counters and taking three off the same turn. After that its pretty much just a (not very good) Ventrue deck.

More
17 Apr 2011 01:37 - 17 Apr 2011 01:38 #3456 by yafka
Replied by yafka on topic Re: Joke Decks
My joke deck is "Salubri Hospital" - where I just help everyone else with their vampires - free rescues, fill the empty ones back up. Be everyone's friend :P
Last edit: 17 Apr 2011 01:38 by yafka.

More
17 Apr 2011 03:29 #3459 by js_vtes
Replied by js_vtes on topic Re: Joke Decks

Unfortunately I can't attend NAC, but I have a brilliant joke deck that can be devastatingly effective in a right kind of an environment. The basis of the deck are Ian Forestal, Pochtli and Agaitas. The deck can do almost anything, except vote or fight offensively (by itself). It will steal anything that can be stolen. Absolutely anything. Locations, allies and retainers are piece of cake. Equipments require some card drawing. And vampires have to be small. But anything goes. Oh, and did I forget to mention that I can play your library cards twice :)

PleasepleasePLEASE post! (Or PM me, if you don't want everyone to see it.) This sounds HILARIOUS!

More
17 Apr 2011 09:46 #3470 by Kraus
Replied by Kraus on topic Re: Joke Decks
These days the Daughters of Cacophony can be very friendly too, with their referendums that give blood to those who vote for, and Madrigal. That could be pretty fun.

Also, I'm lacking the Succubus Club, but I was thinking of a similar stealing deck with Ravnos, only that they steal every single equipment on the table. :) Durga Syn and Jayakumar getting it on with CHI, THA and DOM, stealing practically everything, storing them to Annexes, and trading them for cool stuff and pool via Succubus Club.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds