lock Card name change suggestion

18 Jul 2018 14:43 #88947 by Ratadin
Replied by Ratadin on topic Card name change suggestion
Surely your reply was conciliatory and sensible.Thank you.
The topic has been locked.
More
18 Jul 2018 15:04 #88948 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Card name change suggestion
It wasn't meant to be. Did you checked latest VtM 5th edition rpg? It have openly nazi character, vtm5th edition early playtest had pedo chick as one of the playable character. The game theme overall is edgy af, and people here scream about gypsy ... all that while not banning govern, pentex and deflection. For me, they can ban all those unplayable crap gypsy cards and also pentex, govern and deflection, as GAMEPLAY>caring about feelings. (also, Sasha is true transgender, i don't even know how to call him/her/xer?)

And yes, usa is problem country trying to shove it's ideals down our throats.All that while bombing other countries without war declaration and supporting clearly racist countries like israel and saudi arabia ...

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
More
18 Jul 2018 15:14 - 18 Jul 2018 15:14 #88949 by elotar
Replied by elotar on topic Card name change suggestion

You are not offended when one vampire rape each other's mind and kill people right and left, but you are screaming if some are called nigger or gypsy?

This is, maybe, worth answering too, because the difference between events in a game (or in an any cultural product like books or movie) and objects of the real world (like cards with slur names or game concepts like "all middle eastern vampires are terrorist fanatics") should be clearly pointed or is too hard to understand for somebody.

Any by whom = by americans who started hundred wars and are currently raping and bombing sovereign countries ? FUCK USA.

OK, this is just stupid.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:
Last edit: 18 Jul 2018 15:14 by elotar.
More
18 Jul 2018 15:29 #88951 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Card name change suggestion
But entire Assamite clan is cliche of arab terrorism, straight out of cia playbook narrative. It's way more offensive than some sparse usage of gypsy word. Pedo inbreed italian cliche is also way more offensive than this.

Regarding usa, in Poland there station usa-spineless-murderers-soldiers, de facto occupying my country. I have every right to insult them.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
More
18 Jul 2018 15:35 #88952 by elotar
Replied by elotar on topic Card name change suggestion

Wait, wait.

I'm not saying to ban full clans forever.

Obviously you are not saying it, BC will not do it, but still the game could have been much better without them. :lol:

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:
More
18 Jul 2018 15:38 #88953 by Malachy
Replied by Malachy on topic Card name change suggestion
I'm this '-' close never to read this forum again. The sheer volume of gibberish is UNREAL... And Elotar is amongst the ones I can agree with, that is concerning :D ( Sorry bro, had to fire that shot :D )

Self biased! I understand you have some sort of inner compulsion to fight racism, but trust me, here is none! That game is outside any of this 21th century snowflake pride stuff, please keep it that way. Play the game for what it is... A cardgame originated in a roleplaying game of the '90s, using its terminology and background... Word of Darkness... a much grimmer and darker reflection of our world... ring a bell?

NC of Hungary

///
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Lech, 1uck
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds