times future promos

16 Nov 2012 15:39 #41117 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: future promos
Vincent Day was the other !Ventrue. I'd like to have him in a modern frame but I doubt many players care about that.

anyway, I based the list off of checking secret library for precon and promo vamps I don't see very often, and.checked eBay prices and number available to determine availability/scarcity.

@Pendargon : I know how easy the BSC vamps are to find(I still have some unopened boxes somewhere... and I don't have anything else unopened), but I was aiming to get a wide sample of good vamps people use frequently, and thus would appreciate alternate art of. I wanted one for each of the 13 clans, plus ! Ventrue and pander/caitiff. snag was, everyone was easy except the Lasombra. alt art lucita basic would be cool, but unlike Beckett (who is a book character and has an advanced card, just like lucita) she doesn't have the in clans all at superior, and since I don't play Lasombra and over-value fortitude, I wasn't sure she was the right choice.

what does everyone think of the gold continent and year symbol?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Nov 2012 15:50 #41118 by Amenophobis
Replied by Amenophobis on topic Re: future promos

Vincent Day was the other !Ventrue. I'd like to have him in a modern frame but I doubt many players care about that.

I do care! :laugh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara, extrala

More
16 Nov 2012 16:13 #41119 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: future promos
I think Gratiano would be the best choice for Lasombra. :)

More
16 Nov 2012 16:19 #41120 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: future promos

I think Gratiano would be the best choice for Lasombra. :)

It would be better for me to take gr3 vampires, because they work more easily with third edition vampires, but gr3 lasombra lack a defining vampire.

More
16 Nov 2012 18:07 #41121 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: future promos
G3 lasombra are kinda weak compared to g2 and g4. I even considered Virginie or the rake. there's not really a good staple vamp for some clans, like Owain for !ventrue.

other ideas I had were a set of the bloodlines rare discipline cards with alt art (being each bloodline's rare discipline card: neutral guard, sirens lure, armor of terra, coagulated entity, muricias call, and either rewind time or summon history. Then maybe pressing flesh, contagion) and that's where the idea stopped. the Abominations, Nagaraja, Kiasyd , !salubri, and harbingers don't have a card where its good, rare, and discipline based. So there was the wall.

am I reading too far into things, or would everyone like to see alt art promos.

More
16 Nov 2012 18:30 #41122 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: future promos
!Salubri have Blissful Agony and Gift of Bellona. For Ahrimanes I would go with Engling Fury over Muricia's Call.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds