file EC site 2013

13 Jun 2013 06:09 #49760 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: EC site 2013

USA! USA! USA! :)

Huh?
Ah, you mean the Colonies... ;)

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara, Forhead, Amenophobis, D-dennis, Vlad, wesile

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
14 Jun 2013 11:16 #49806 by Forhead
Replied by Forhead on topic Re: EC site 2013

"Thank you for the email. The Reservation code BELI031013 is only valid for stay between 3-6/10. Your stay is until the 7th of October, that´s the reason why you are not able to book true the code. The rate that you have booked is our web discount rate and we are not able to change anything. The Web rate is cheaper then the booking code."

So a lot of interesting info in there:
- Bonus code is not valid for staying until Monday, which probably most people want
- The advance pay web discount gives a better rate

So I would put this on the website and encourage people to book early and maybe the "until Monday" thing can be fixed.

We'll get the thing with monday to the hotel. Seems a bit wierd considering what we talked about. Anyways thanks for the info. We'll talk to the hotel.

Isak Esbjörnsson Bjärmark

More
25 Jun 2013 06:06 #50391 by Silmegil
Replied by Silmegil on topic Re: EC site 2013

"Thank you for the email. The Reservation code BELI031013 is only valid for stay between 3-6/10. Your stay is until the 7th of October, that´s the reason why you are not able to book true the code. The rate that you have booked is our web discount rate and we are not able to change anything. The Web rate is cheaper then the booking code."

So a lot of interesting info in there:
- Bonus code is not valid for staying until Monday, which probably most people want
- The advance pay web discount gives a better rate

So I would put this on the website and encourage people to book early and maybe the "until Monday" thing can be fixed.

I was just browsing to find topic that deals with this, because I was not sure, why the advance pay discount gives better rates. But good to know, that there is not an error there. I was hoping that maybe there were some additional bonuses to the bonus code, such as maybe some deals on food. Otherwise I will try to encourage our players to take advantage of the advance pay. Anyway thank you Johannes for writting this post.

More
28 Jun 2013 04:26 #50618 by Randy
Replied by Randy on topic Re: EC site 2013
I have now talked to the hotel and here is what I have for you.

1. The hotel promised me that they would fix the code so it would also be valid until monday the 7th.

2. The staff who handles discounts have vacation and wont be able to fix the code for another three weeks, but you can send an e-mail to the same adress I earlier stated and they can manually fix your reservation. ()

3. The pre-payment deal is cheaper due to the fact that it will not let you get your money back if you cant make the trip for some reason. This price will also change if more people book and buy.

Prince of Lidingö

More
15 Jul 2013 14:11 #51550 by a-e
Replied by a-e on topic Re: EC site 2013
I noticed that there's schedule up on EC site and I have to say that I'm really happy to see draft tournament in there :)

Bit disappointed that you guys are going with Nations Cup instead Legendary Vampire, but that doesn't feel that bad as there's draft at the same day.

Draft <3

Marko, Prince of Helsinki
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squidalot

More
16 Jul 2013 11:47 #51635 by Pascal Bertrand
Replied by Pascal Bertrand on topic Re: EC site 2013

Bit disappointed that you guys are going with Nations Cup instead Legendary Vampire, but that doesn't feel that bad as there's draft at the same day.

Legendary Vampire requires Archons to be submitted, which isn't yet the case all around the world (therefore, we don't have an "absolute" ranking yet).

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds