file EC site 2013

16 Jul 2013 17:01 #51647 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: EC site 2013

Legendary Vampire requires Archons to be submitted, which isn't yet the case all around the world (therefore, we don't have an "absolute" ranking yet).

All the events won't ever be reported.

It is not like it hasn't been advertised that Archons can and should be uploaded. Yet, Princes and NC tend not to do anything...

Perhaps people missing/fearing that they'll miss Legendary because of non-uploaded Archons might put enough pressure on the lazybutts who haven't uploaded their Archons yet!

Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
19 Jul 2013 11:07 #51869 by Damnans
Replied by Damnans on topic Re: EC site 2013

I have now talked to the hotel and here is what I have for you.

1. The hotel promised me that they would fix the code so it would also be valid until monday the 7th.

2. The staff who handles discounts have vacation and wont be able to fix the code for another three weeks, but you can send an e-mail to the same adress I earlier stated and they can manually fix your reservation. ()

Is the code already fixed?

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
19 Jul 2013 12:11 #51877 by Randy
Replied by Randy on topic Re: EC site 2013
According to the hotel the code should now be extended to monday...

Prince of Lidingö
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damnans

More
30 Jul 2013 11:31 - 30 Jul 2013 11:34 #52506 by Volpenera
Replied by Volpenera on topic Re: EC site 2013
just a question, why this year for make 3 days of tournament the price is double of the last year? 58€ is not a little expensive, normal price of last years was not 30€ for all 3 days? Maybe i'm drunk, help me understand plz. :whistle:

edit: ok i found the information about Budapest:

Registration Fee:

3-day-pass entry fee: 30 EUR or 8500 HUF

Giulio De Cicco

Prince of Trento - Italy
Last edit: 30 Jul 2013 11:34 by Volpenera.

More
30 Jul 2013 12:31 #52512 by a-e
Replied by a-e on topic Re: EC site 2013

just a question, why this year for make 3 days of tournament the price is double of the last year? 58€ is not a little expensive, normal price of last years was not 30€ for all 3 days? Maybe i'm drunk, help me understand plz. :whistle:

edit: ok i found the information about Budapest:

Registration Fee:

3-day-pass entry fee: 30 EUR or 8500 HUF

I think that the main reason for this is that Stockholm is more expensive city in all aspects than Budapest. To get the price down to same level as it was in Budapest, the expected attendance should be double than it was in last year. I think that we, as VTES community, haven't got that many new players in a year that are willing to travel abroad to play.

If we ever will host EC in Finland price will probably be in same level that Stockholm has, sadly living in up north is more expensive than in central Europe :(

Marko, Prince of Helsinki
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
30 Jul 2013 12:50 - 30 Jul 2013 12:55 #52513 by Volpenera
Replied by Volpenera on topic Re: EC site 2013
Ok but if all is so much expensive and the quality is the same of the last years probably we have a problem...
At Paris 2010 the price was alwais 30€, and i don't understand the double price of Stoccolm.
And i can't read in any place the prizes of this year...

Sorry if i speak only about price but this year hotel+tournament are very expensive, and maybe is good to remember dat normal european people salary are not the same of sweden...and i hope u can think about dat (the risk is a european championsip with only people of north europa www.vekn.net/ec2013/registration/players)

Giulio De Cicco

Prince of Trento - Italy
Last edit: 30 Jul 2013 12:55 by Volpenera.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds