file EC site 2013

30 Jul 2013 13:29 #52514 by a-e
Replied by a-e on topic Re: EC site 2013
You have to remember that in Paris the location was pretty far away from central and it was closer more of a hostel than hotel, but in Stockholm location is three star hotel near central.

I'm pretty sure that if the location in Paris would have been at the same level as it will be in Stockholm, they would have had no choice other than charge higher price from players.

Marko, Prince of Helsinki
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squidalot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jul 2013 13:33 - 30 Jul 2013 13:39 #52515 by Damnans
Replied by Damnans on topic Re: EC site 2013

Sorry if i speak only about price but this year hotel+tournament are very expensive,

I booked my double room 10 days ago, and the price was quite reasonable: 86 EUR/night (43 EUR/person/night). That's cheaper than using the booking code for reduced prices, because I paid in advance.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:
Last edit: 30 Jul 2013 13:39 by Damnans.

More
30 Jul 2013 17:22 #52527 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: EC site 2013

and maybe is good to remember dat normal european people salary are not the same of sweden...

I got to agree -Swedes are indeed abnormal!

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
30 Jul 2013 18:36 #52529 by Squidalot
Replied by Squidalot on topic Re: EC site 2013

and maybe is good to remember dat normal european people salary are not the same of sweden...

I got to agree -Swedes are indeed abnormal!

to be very clear here we know there is a marginal difference Northern to Central - Eastern to Southern Europe but we also need to move it around and also go where we get great volunteers like the Swedes!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum, Lönkka, a-e, wesile

More
31 Jul 2013 05:39 #52544 by Volpenera
Replied by Volpenera on topic Re: EC site 2013
if we think that we can have maybe 100 people at this ec, the organization collect 6000€ only by player. I'm not a expert but 6000€ for prizes and for pay refree is not a little expensive? I don't want to speak about the conference room because i think the hotel don't ask SEK for that if u full the hotel with more of 200people (many of us come alwais with girlfriend). I know it's maybe too late for write this consideration, but i'm trying only to understand better.

Giulio De Cicco

Prince of Trento - Italy

More
31 Jul 2013 06:56 #52549 by Damnans
Replied by Damnans on topic Re: EC site 2013

if we think that we can have maybe 100 people at this ec, the organization collect 6000€ only by player. I'm not a expert but 6000€ for prizes and for pay refree is not a little expensive? I don't want to speak about the conference room because i think the hotel don't ask SEK for that if u full the hotel with more of 200people (many of us come alwais with girlfriend). I know it's maybe too late for write this consideration, but i'm trying only to understand better.

For what it's worth, I can tell you that I had to pay 3300 EUR for the conference room (1100 EUR/day) in the hotel where the 2009 European Championship took place.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds