check THE CURRENT STATE OF V:TES - November 2015

06 Nov 2015 09:50 #74115 by elotar

Get someone from Canada to do it. When it comes to foreign interests(even domestic interests) trying to drag a Canadian to court, there are all sorts of loopholes you can use to delay it and make it HELL for the company doing it.

We got Russia too :laugh:

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2015 21:36 #74178 by Arthur Volts
Curious, would all such products made by fans be banned and erased from these forums? Is there liability for VEKN regarding users posting such productions?

More
10 Nov 2015 17:37 #74213 by BenPeal

Curious, would all such products made by fans be banned and erased from these forums?

If you mean getting actual printed cards made and advertising them on these forums, then yes, of course, such posts are forbidden and would be deleted.

Is there liability for VEKN regarding users posting such productions?

There might be liability for those who host the website. Apart from that, I'm not sure. Regardless, don't do it.

More
10 Nov 2015 20:04 #74215 by cordovader

Curious, would all such products made by fans be banned and erased from these forums?

If you mean getting actual printed cards made and advertising them on these forums, then yes, of course, such posts are forbidden and would be deleted.

Is there liability for VEKN regarding users posting such productions?

There might be liability for those who host the website. Apart from that, I'm not sure. Regardless, don't do it.

I guess only protected-by-copyright material. Fan art and other stuff shouldn't be illegal right?

More
10 Nov 2015 22:23 #74218 by BenPeal

I guess only protected-by-copyright material. Fan art and other stuff shouldn't be illegal right?

Right.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds