file VTES TOURNAMENT VIA LACKEY

01 Jan 2018 20:29 #84683 by beslin igor
FINAL OF TOURNAMENT BE PLAYED TOMOROW 17 GMT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jan 2018 19:04 - 02 Jan 2018 19:05 #84687 by Arnau Diez Sans
Here i am playing the final.

Just want to say Martin Schumacher (Nick: Chromeboy), from Germany, broke a pact,

45 minute remaining game, he was not in danger to die.
Last edit: 02 Jan 2018 19:05 by Arnau Diez Sans.

More
02 Jan 2018 20:00 #84688 by beslin igor
tournament winer chromeboy 5vp,i make big report tomorow or later

More
03 Jan 2018 10:47 #84698 by beslin igor
TOURNAMENT ENDED,WINNER IS MARTIN SCHUMACHER,LACKEY NICKNAME-CHROMEBOY. CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING!!!!

tournament lasted 20.12.2017.- 02.01.2018.
11 players participated
format: 3R (2 for each player) + filals

final round:
Nockstaff (Rachel and frends w pro/ B&S+wall) 0 VP
DemmonHunter (both toreador-anarch/Illegalism w gun/Bleed+wall) 0 VP
Chromeboy (Cybele and frends big cap w dom/B&S) 5 VP
Kiderak (both tremere+gargoyle/Rock Cat) 0 VP
Gotcha (winnie w aus/wall w Flash Grenade) 0 VP

Prepare for a new tournament in the middle of the month if you are interested
Attachments:

More
07 Jan 2018 14:12 #84794 by beslin igor
IDEA ABOUT TOURNAMENT VIA LACKEY
Please everyone who is interested to play,read.
As I promised, if the previous tournament goes well, I will organize a new one in January. I am satisfied with the previous tournament, because it is generally well and the tournament has been successfully completed.
The new tournament will be the same as the previous one in the format of the 2R + finals. I have plan to qualify lasted from 20.01-28.01. which is a total of 9 days and that is are 2 weekends, so I believe that those who are mostly busy and want to play find their free time for the tournament. The finals will be played afterwards in deal with the finalists. I received a remark from the American continent that they do not corresponds to me that the games start in terms that I have determined because of the difference in the time zone.
Now I want to ask here the American continent and the European continent which time is best for the beginning of the game and in whu days have most time to play.
It is also possible to qualify to play in 2 zones, that is, the American continent especially in particular and European continent especially in particular (players who have more time can play in each zone 1 game, this avoiding playing against the same opponents), but the finals will be played in European match time, because I can not get the players to start their game in half the night or later, and the Americans can single game start one day earlier.
Time limit in the qualifications of 2.5 hours and in the final for 3 hours, I hope that all of them agree with this.
Voice communication is allowed if all players accept, in the previous tournament all games are played without voice communication.
So I expect your comments, remarks, criticisms until January 14th, when I will collect all your impressions on facebook, skype, vekn and email. and write a registration for a tournament where interested players can register.
Tnx on time

More
08 Jan 2018 09:54 #84803 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic VTES TOURNAMENT VIA LACKEY
Given that time zones in the USA range from UTC-8 to UTC-5 (let's hope there's no player in Honolulu), there's already a potential issue if you want to play a game in the evening.

Best time for a final could be 4 PM (UTC+0), that would be:
- 8 to 11 AM in the USA
- 5 PM in France / Germany / Spain / Italy
- 9-10 PM in Russia

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds