file Reprinting status and future

29 Mar 2022 09:08 - 29 Mar 2022 09:09 #104886 by GiftsUngiven
That's weird. I thought that once singles and bundles were on DTC, they would forever be available on DTC.

Prince of Porto
Last edit: 29 Mar 2022 09:09 by GiftsUngiven.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2022 14:29 #104890 by ReverendRevolver

That's weird. I thought that once singles and bundles were on DTC, they would forever be available on DTC.

I thought they were, but I'm not seeing KoT on there.

Humble Bundle promo prints, kickstarter runs, original Berlin Anthology were all in some way limited and announced as such. Not sure why KoT isn't listed on DTCards.

If an option existed on DT Cards to cherry pick cards from bundles and decks, that would help with availability as well. Especially for cards like Taste, where they're used in pretty much all combat. Whenever V5 anarchs goes PoD, Bait and Switch would be huge on there. As of right now, you need to buy the Brujah deck for 2, and that's the only way to get it. So brick and mortar stores carrying product are going to have a hard time keeping that deck in, far as I can guess.....

More
29 Mar 2022 14:34 #104891 by GiftsUngiven

If an option existed on DT Cards to cherry pick cards from bundles and decks, that would help with availability as well. Especially for cards like Taste, where they're used in pretty much all combat. Whenever V5 anarchs goes PoD, Bait and Switch would be huge on there. As of right now, you need to buy the Brujah deck for 2, and that's the only way to get it. So brick and mortar stores carrying product are going to have a hard time keeping that deck in, far as I can guess.....

That will never happen because it removes the incentive for purchasing bundles and pre-cons. I purchased the La Sombra precon because I wanted 1 Jake Washington, for example.

Prince of Porto

More
29 Mar 2022 15:47 #104892 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Reprinting status and future

I thought they were, but I'm not seeing KoT on there.

Humble Bundle promo prints, kickstarter runs, original Berlin Anthology were all in some way limited and announced as such. Not sure why KoT isn't listed on DTCards.

We (Black Chantry) had to do some minor changes to the KoT files. They will return to Drivethrucards soon.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
The following user(s) said Thank You: ReverendRevolver

More
29 Mar 2022 17:02 #104893 by stikyard
The thing is, that option does exist for Independent and some Sabbat / Bloodlines cards.

The bundles aren't bad if you also need the crypts and basic cards along with the couple of rare masters and such. Once you have bought a few bundles though, you are basically down to only needing multiples of singles you may only get one or two of.

This does keep the aftermarket value up on cards that aren't available in mass or have yet to be reprintied.

I wonder what the overall outlook on how they want to market this game moving forward?

More
29 Mar 2022 17:08 #104894 by stikyard
I hope you could also use some of the other cards or you paid $22 for a Jake Washington.

They have to be cheaper than that after market. I believe the community has created a Jake Washington for print at Drive Through Cards for thrity-five cents.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds