file Secret decklist

09 Mar 2012 04:46 #25366 by etherial
Replied by etherial on topic Re: Secret decklist

I don´t understand why this should ever be allowed. What´s next, a written user manual for your deck?

Anybody got pictures of the manuals the Boston playgroup printed back in '04 or so?

Non-Camarilla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Mar 2012 06:20 #25369 by Stefan
Replied by Stefan on topic Re: Secret decklist

(As a side note: I´m also against the rules allowing people taking notes during play. In this game you can forget stuff, so why should you be allowed to take nptes? The only notes that should be allowed is pregame and postgame, things like who you played against etc.)

If I wasn't allowed to take notes while playing I wouldn't be able to write as detailed tournament reports. I never make notes when I am part of the current game play so they never stall anything. I fail to see how note taking can be abusive.

More
09 Mar 2012 08:09 - 09 Mar 2012 08:09 #25375 by extrala
Replied by extrala on topic Re: Secret decklist

(As a side note: I´m also against the rules allowing people taking notes during play. In this game you can forget stuff, so why should you be allowed to take notes? The only notes that should be allowed is pregame and postgame, things like who you played against etc.)

Luckily there's a rule in the VEKN tournament rules, which expressively allow taking notes.

1.4. Taking Notes

Players are allowed to take written notes of their opponents' decks and activities, so long as doing so doesn't interfere with game play (especially the speed of play).

So please, Stefan, continue masking those nice tournament reports!
Last edit: 09 Mar 2012 08:09 by extrala.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara

More
09 Mar 2012 08:54 #25377 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: Secret decklist

Luckily there's a rule in the VEKN tournament rules, which expressively allow taking notes.

Yes, I am aware of this. And I want it removed! :)

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
09 Mar 2012 08:56 #25378 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: Secret decklist

I fail to see how note taking can be abusive.

I mean, do you think it should be ok if someone took notes like "Remember Edge", "Remember HG", "Remember to remember grandprey of Edge" and so on? (If it could be done without stalling that is.)

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
09 Mar 2012 08:59 #25379 by jhattara
Replied by jhattara on topic Re: Secret decklist

I fail to see how note taking can be abusive.

I mean, do you think it should be ok if someone took notes like "Remember Edge", "Remember HG", "Remember to remember grandprey of Edge" and so on? (If it could be done without stalling that is.)

If it can be done without stalling: Yes!

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds