file Sequencing and checking for triggers

21 Sep 2019 10:10 #97051 by jamesatzephyr

If Malkav play Derange on Anarch vampire and take him next turn with Malkavian Dementia,and Anarch Revolt is in play and this player have only 1 pool,In next unlock him can decide to die and remove from play this Derange Anarch vampire before him give vampire back to controler right?

Incorrect.

Malkavian Dementia's text says that you have control of that vampire 'until' your next unlock phase. It's not "And give it back during your next untap phase".

www.vekn.net/card-rulings/card-rulings-g-to-o
You lose control of that Malkavian when you start your untap phase. This is not an untap effect that you order among your other untap effects; it happens when the phase begins. You do not untap the Malkavian [RTR 19951017]

And the vampire isn't a Deranged Anarch. If they're Deranged, they'll be either Camarilla (for Malkavian) or Sabbat (for antitribu), not Anarch.

But whu Derange vampire not stay Anarch,text on Derange dont say to you change sect(but i know from other topic to vampire with Derange change sect also)?

When you change clan to a different clan, you take the default sect of that clan. Derange doesn't restate this, but since it's the rules, it happens.

www.vekn.net/rulebook
10. [...] If a vampire changes clans (by means of a Clan Impersonation card, for example) to a clan that belongs to a different sect, he changes sects as well.

So a vampire who is Anarch who becomes Malkavian (from Derange) also becomes Camarilla.

When (if) the vampire loses the Derange and changes clan, they become whatever the default sect is for their new clan - whatever that is. They do not resume being Anarch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beslin igor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Sep 2019 10:39 - 21 Sep 2019 11:33 #97052 by beslin igor
Tnx James so if i good understand if example Stanislava as Camarila Inner Circle with Derange become Malkav,after she move Derange she become Indenpendent,is default Gangrel sect right?

But what about:
Name: Giangaleazzo, The Traitor
[Gehenna:U]
Cardtype: Vampire
Clan: Lasombra
Group: 4
Capacity: 8
Discipline: dom OBT POT PRE
Camarilla Prince of Milan: Any Lasombra controlled by another Methuselah can enter combat with Giangaleazzo as a (D) action. During your discard phase, if there are any Gehenna cards in play, Giangaleazzo can burn a blood to unlock.

i beleive him become Lasombra sabbat and lose title,right?
Last edit: 21 Sep 2019 11:33 by beslin igor.

More
21 Sep 2019 14:05 #97053 by jamesatzephyr

Tnx James so if i good understand if example Stanislava as Camarila Inner Circle with Derange become Malkav,after she move Derange she become Indenpendent,is default Gangrel sect right?

Yes. And Lucita (Independent Lasombra by text, but Camarilla Malkavian because of Derange) becomes a Sabbat Malkavian when she loses her Derange.

i beleive him become Lasombra sabbat and lose title,right?

The title goes inert, but isn't fully lost. If he found some way of becoming Camarilla again, he could resume being Prince.

More
21 Sep 2019 21:32 - 21 Sep 2019 21:32 #97054 by Snodig
Didn't realize this was well answered, nvm.
Last edit: 21 Sep 2019 21:32 by Snodig.

More
16 Jun 2020 16:45 #100111 by beslin igor
What happen if you have Army of Rats in play?
You have one pool,you prey have one pool too.
You vampire is in torpor and Fame is in play,or in play is Anarch Revolt and you dont have anarch.
Can you chose to resolve Army of Rats,oust you prey,then resolve other stuff,or you dont have impulse for Army of Rats,maybe Army of Rats count as impulse to you prey and when him get impulse him need to burn pool. I ask that about impulse because of Owain rule groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/0u5KQWiutdg/lAZoy4vIwiIJ

Army of Rats
+1 stealth action.

i Put this card in play. During your unlock phase, your prey burns 1 pool. You can burn only 1 pool each turn with Army of Rats cards. Any minion can burn this card as a Ⓓ action.

More
16 Jun 2020 17:17 #100112 by Ankha

What happen if you have Army of Rats in play?
You have one pool,you prey have one pool too.
You vampire is in torpor and Fame is in play,or in play is Anarch Revolt and you dont have anarch.
Can you chose to resolve Army of Rats,oust you prey,then resolve other stuff

Yes.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds