compress Honest Idea for fixing overly strong master cards!

Poll: AFTER READING THE WHOLE THING: What do you think? (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
30 Jun 2011 04:35 #5626 by Joscha

No new cards means very little change to the tournament scene, which in turn means that those decks are becoming very much staple decks, and also staple TWDs.

No change of the tournament scene means that you can easily put decks together that can handle the problems because you can be sure you'll hit the target.

Do you own Graverobbing? Nice ;) .

Baron of Frankfurt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jun 2011 04:40 #5627 by Serazahr
ok ok, my only problem is that I don't want DOM/POT, DOM/Tupdog and DOM/THA. And sofar I've been unsuccessful in building any other DOM combat deck (I don't have any of the dom !gangrel)

As for cards, I have somewhere between 1000-2000 cards methinks.

More
30 Jun 2011 04:45 #5628 by elotar

ok ok, my only problem is that I don't want DOM/POT, DOM/Tupdog and DOM/THA. And sofar I've been unsuccessful in building any other DOM combat deck (I don't have any of the dom !gangrel)

Your problem is that you think, that the game must be changed because you've been unsuccessful in deckbuilding.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

More
30 Jun 2011 04:53 #5629 by Serazahr

Your problem is that you think, that the game must be changed because you've been unsuccessful in deckbuilding.

Hehe, nice one, but really don't go there.

I outlined my reasons in the first and 1-2 other posts on this thread. I thought it through, I expect the same from you.

More
30 Jun 2011 05:31 #5630 by Mephistopheles

PWNED!!! :laugh:

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com

More
30 Jun 2011 06:21 #5633 by johannes

Totally understand what you're saying here, but my angle (and the reason why I am interested in some change) actually stems from a discussion at the EC after the same deck won the Legendary Vampire and EC Day 1.

It seems like only 3 decks were really able to deal with such a deck as prey. DOM bleed + Mind Rape, Trochomancy and Parity Shift.

Any rush deck can deal easily with the Girls find Inner Peace variants including but not limited to: Tupdog, Weenie POT, CEL GUN, Animalism Deep Song, Weenie DBR, Shambling Hordes, War Ghoul. Half of the decks I listed are quite easy to build. And all of them have won tournaments.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds