file Most underrated card?

26 Dec 2011 03:49 #19328 by Jeff Kuta
Replied by Jeff Kuta on topic Re: Most underrated card?

Since 2 seems a somewhat arbitrary number, and, since the card list has been essentially stable since close to the start of 2010, I've put up the cards sorted by appearances in the TWDA since 2010 here . I haven't split the card list further than crypt or library, but I've also included total appearances in the TWDA as a useful additional bit of data.

This is awesome! Thanks so much! I am going to dive right into the data and start analyzing. Great Christmas present. ;)

When you are anvil, be patient; when a hammer, strike.
:CEL::DOM::OBF::POT::QUI:
pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Dec 2011 03:50 #19329 by echiang
Replied by echiang on topic Re: Most underrated card?

Since 2 seems a somewhat arbitrary number, and, since the card list has been essentially stable since close to the start of 2010, I've put up the cards sorted by appearances in the TWDA since 2010 here . I haven't split the card list further than crypt or library, but I've also included total appearances in the TWDA as a useful additional bit of data.

If I knew what a .tsv file was, maybe I could comment on these files.

How about a .csv file, or something more commonly used?

Or is a .tsv file some sort of .csv file?

If you open it up in Notepad (or whatever), it's easy enough to copy and paste all the data and then paste it into an Excel file.

pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

More
26 Dec 2011 04:05 #19330 by Jeff Kuta
Replied by Jeff Kuta on topic Re: Most underrated card?
.tsv is tab separated values. Try to open it in Excel and it should try to import the file properly.

When you are anvil, be patient; when a hammer, strike.
:CEL::DOM::OBF::POT::QUI:
pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

More
26 Dec 2011 06:54 #19334 by drnlmza
Replied by drnlmza on topic Re: Most underrated card?
For anyone having problems with the tsv files, I've now added csv versions as well.

I also realized my initial post is a little unclear - the numbers given are purely the number of decks the cards appear in, with no information on how many copies were used.

While I could add some card usage numbers, I'm not sure how to present the information in a way that will be useful, due to the wide variation involved.

--
National Coordinator
South Africa

More
26 Dec 2011 16:40 #19362 by KevinM
Replied by KevinM on topic Re: Most underrated card?

.tsv is tab separated values. Try to open it in Excel and it should try to import the file properly.

.TSV files appear to open in Excel just fine. Thanks Jeff (and drnlmza) for the help.

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
01 Jan 2012 12:12 #19661 by Cooper
Replied by Cooper on topic Re: Most underrated card?

I like Sennadurek a lot. She's pefect with Telepathic Misdirection.

I absoluty love her and play her a lot, especially in combination with BigBleeddecks, like i play one with Saulot.

One vamp i love and never see played is that 4cap !sal with peaking ability. I just love playing revelations with her (in the same kind of decks as Senna).

And i dont know how many people play Nicomedes, but i love him so much i am thinking of adding a couple of him to most decks i play with those groups crypts. (not all attempts have been useful)
W

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds