file Most underrated card?

09 Nov 2011 09:18 #13872 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: Most underrated card?

From my past,
Along similar lines, Matt Green (GreenO) is easily provoked into enthusing about Deer Rifle for defensive purposes.

The 2 maneuvers is great.

I have a No Secrets from the Magaji deck featuring Tsunda that prefers Deer Rifle. Multiple copies of Mass Reality amend the low inbuilt firepower of Deer Rifle quite nicely so the double maneuver is the main thing...

Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
09 Nov 2011 21:30 #13944 by Tikkanen
Replied by Tikkanen on topic Re: Most underrated card?
I think that Force of Personality and Flames of the Netherworld (especially when used with thaumaturgy) are underrated cards.

More
09 Nov 2011 22:23 #13945 by Brum
Replied by Brum on topic Re: Most underrated card?

From my past,
Along similar lines, Matt Green (GreenO) is easily provoked into enthusing about Deer Rifle for defensive purposes.

The 2 maneuvers is great.

I have a No Secrets from the Magaji deck featuring Tsunda that prefers Deer Rifle. Multiple copies of Mass Reality amend the low inbuilt firepower of Deer Rifle quite nicely so the double maneuver is the main thing...

With Tatiana Romanova I once had a Renegade Garou with a Deer Rifle and 2 Mass Realities in the table.
Tatiana used Draba so puppy could shoot trespassers with 3 maneuvers and 2 shots for 5 damage each.

Of course it only worked once in like, 5 tries. :)

More
10 Nov 2011 03:46 #13955 by Haze
Replied by Haze on topic Re: Most underrated card?
another underrated favorite of mine is the necromancy card Jar the Soul. it doesn't seem like much, but I've found that a few copies can make a huge difference. You can tap out the defense so Shambling Hordes can successfully rush the targets you want, or bleed without getting blocked/bounced. The superior effect of "burn a blood" is also a nice bonus. They think they'll survive the Shamblers with 4 blood, but suddenly they're down to 3!

More
10 Nov 2011 16:32 #13966 by Charles_Bronson
Night moves.

In my mono OBF deck, with night moves + spying mission + marked path...gotta love it.

I am death.
Paul Kersey, Death Wish
:vent::THA::QUI::FOR::dom::obf::cap9:

More
17 Nov 2011 12:26 - 17 Nov 2011 12:27 #14737 by Sudden Reversal
Neighborhood Watch Commander

Vamps are always going to unsuccessful in their actions, right? Ping! Moonlights as a chump blocker.

Vampiric Disease

I love the way this hoses multiple untap star vamps, majesty, freak drives...ha!

Watenda

Amazing how many good combat cards cost little to no blood. Forces your opponent to add one more into the combo.

Aaron
Archbishop
Adelaide
Last edit: 17 Nov 2011 12:27 by Sudden Reversal.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds