file Shattering the Gate Concept

15 Sep 2011 06:40 #10231 by Mephistopheles
This is an awesome Shatter Deck. Frankie played it in many tournaments and piloted it to many finals. Also he won many casuals with it. Some of us pgave it a try and this deck really rocks hard!

Deck Name: Cybele Flock
Created By: Frankie
Further Suggestions:

+ 1 kaymalki nightmares
- 1 abthelios
+2 faceless
-1 mental maze
+1 confusion o theye

+1 nanazir
-1 valeriuos major

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 29, Max: 40, Avg: 8.83)
3 Annazir DAI OBF POT PRE9 Baali
1 Azaneal DAI OBF OBT pre tha7 Baali
5 Cybele ANI DAI OBF PRE SER THA10 Baali
1 Maureen DAI dom obf PRE6 Baali
1 Petaniqua (ADV) AUS chi DAI DEM OBF THA9 Baali
1 Valerius Maior AUS DAI DOM nec pre THA7 Tremere

Library: (70 cards)
Master (26 cards)
1 Archon Investigation
3 Dreams of the Sphinx
1 Giant`s Blood
1 Golconda: Inner Peace
1 Information Highway
1 Kaymakli Nightmares
1 Monastery of Shadows
1 Pentex Subversion
1 Secure Haven
13 Tend the Flock
2 Villein

Action (12 cards)
1 Contagion
2 Rutor`s Hand
7 Shatter the Gate
2 Unleash Hell's Fury

Action Modifier (17 cards)
4 Enkil Cog
2 Faceless Night
3 Forgotten Labyrinth
2 I Am Legion
3 Lost in Crowds
3 Psychomachia

Reaction (11 cards)
1 Confusion of the Eye
4 Mental Maze
6 Sense the Savage Way

Combo (4 cards)
4 Sense the Sin

This deck was last saved at 4:57:35 PM on 7/3/2010

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Sep 2011 08:07 #10240 by Kiddo
Could you guys explain to me how does StG deck control random ousts on the table, thus denying himself VPS and awarding them to other players? I mean, if you have any deck that is capable of constant bloating, for example via hunting, having Shatters on a table is the best thing that can be - he bloats like crazy and damage is inflicted regardless...

More
15 Sep 2011 08:09 #10241 by Ankha

Could you guys explain to me how does StG deck control random ousts on the table, thus denying himself VPS and awarding them to other players? I mean, if you have any deck that is capable of constant bloating, for example via hunting, having Shatters on a table is the best thing that can be - he bloats like crazy and damage is inflicted regardless...

Life boon, or bleeding heavily your prey at stealth so you go faster than him or her.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
15 Sep 2011 08:09 #10242 by Suoli
Maris Streck + Huitz/whatever? Obedience/Mental Maze to handle what Unleash can't, Streck + Parity Shift and possibly a master bloat module with some Boons to tip the ousting order in your favor?

More
15 Sep 2011 08:56 #10245 by Mephistopheles

Who cares of giving away vp's? Forget the idea that you have to do a 1/5 at every table. If you can achieve a solid 2/6 or 2/7 on a tourneys on a regular basis, then who cares about giving away vp's? But, yes Life Boon would be an option as is bleeding faster.

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com

More
15 Sep 2011 10:48 #10254 by Brum

Yesterday I devised a decklist I'm going to try today with an acceleration and bloating mechanism (Info Highway, Zillah's V and Villains), 2 Heidelberg Castles and Mind Rapes to try to control the table and keep people from wrecking my gates until they are blown.
Deck goes around Huitzy, Etrius, Esau, Arika and some :DOM: :obf: weenies.
I'll take it for a spin and if it works, I'll put it here.

Cheers!
Tiago

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds