file Shattering the Gate Concept

15 Sep 2011 15:13 #10265 by Baaliprimogen
Lot's of great ideas here. I see that Enkil Cog is an important card for this card. It's too bad I only got one. I now look to ways of getting it fast. Now I can do this with either 3 research and 4 develop (putting 1 enkil and the rest of the research cards on the first reasearch), ad a !malk! to play Sibyl's tongue or a Black Hand weenie to use drop point network.

:DAI: :MAL: :STR:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Sep 2011 16:32 #10271 by Brum

Lot's of great ideas here. I see that Enkil Cog is an important card for this card. It's too bad I only got one. I now look to ways of getting it fast. Now I can do this with either 3 research and 4 develop (putting 1 enkil and the rest of the research cards on the first reasearch), ad a !malk! to play Sibyl's tongue or a Black Hand weenie to use drop point network.

Also Inconnu Tutelage and Mistress Fanchon (she shares :AUS: :OBF: :THA: with Nergal).

More
16 Sep 2011 05:17 - 16 Sep 2011 05:17 #10288 by Lucas Halton
There are really a lot of great ideas. :) I have a StG Deck with Nergal as the main vampire. It's supposed to be a wall to protect the gates.

I play permacept, AUS and Bloodstorm of the Chorazin + Sniper Rifle/Ivory Bow as Combat Module. Nergals Sidekicks are Eurayle (for untapping Nergal and Misdirect) and Neighbour John with his +1 intercept.

The defensive part of the deck works quite well and it's not that easy to oust, BUT the offensive part is not good enough. The pressure on my prey is way too low and he can build up to easy.
Last edit: 16 Sep 2011 05:17 by Lucas Halton.

More
16 Sep 2011 06:48 #10300 by Ankha

There are really a lot of great ideas. :) I have a StG Deck with Nergal as the main vampire. It's supposed to be a wall to protect the gates.

I play permacept, AUS and Bloodstorm of the Chorazin + Sniper Rifle/Ivory Bow as Combat Module. Nergals Sidekicks are Eurayle (for untapping Nergal and Misdirect) and Neighbour John with his +1 intercept.

The defensive part of the deck works quite well and it's not that easy to oust, BUT the offensive part is not good enough. The pressure on my prey is way too low and he can build up to easy.

I played some Undying Thirst in mine, before switching to a non-wall deck.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
30 Jan 2012 17:31 #22067 by Wand
why bother to hold pretador / prey to burn the card if you can put the 3 easily in one turn?

I thought about a setup using nergal with concordance / freak drive / daring the dawn or as the crow and rutor's hand. Focus on these cards would give you the 3 cards faster than any other setup. The only thing that could be anoying in this case is ally / unmasking based decks.

Archbishop of Vitória

More
30 Jan 2012 17:38 - 30 Jan 2012 17:38 #22068 by Izaak

The only thing that could be anoying in this case is ally / unmasking based decks.

Well that, and the NRA rule.
Last edit: 30 Jan 2012 17:38 by Izaak.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds