file PKC seeks to attack the V:EKN

27 Sep 2012 15:52 #37889 by Ohlmann

Of course the PCK have the best intentions. Of course there's nothing to worry about. Or not? We could really use some reaction from you guys (PCK). Tell us what you want to do. Or does it mean so little to you? Tell us and stop the speculations.

Especially since their act support the idea that they completely forgot their original goal (helping the VEKN because they feel Johannes and the IC lacking) and instead just try to cause as much damage as they can to Johannes.

I could see the Guardian of faith release as an understable move. But the cease and desist about a set not yet revealed is a jerk move that can, and probably will, smother any hope of serious VtES revival.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Sep 2012 15:58 #37890 by Joscha
I'd suggest we should just ignore them from now on.

Baron of Frankfurt
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
27 Sep 2012 16:14 #37892 by extrala
My advice:
1. Make sure Danse Macbre does not contain any card (card ideas) from the PCK-made set.
2. Move on.

More
27 Sep 2012 16:16 #37893 by Ke.

My advice:
1. Make sure Danse Macbre does not contain any card (card ideas) from the PCK-made set.
2. Move on.

3. Cross table these players at all opportunities. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molloy, Pendargon, self biased

More
27 Sep 2012 16:22 #37894 by KevinM

It seems though that {PCK} can´t leave {the VEKN} alone, and I fail to understand that.

Johannes, it's pretty easy, actually. Evidently only rude people can see it, though.
;)

Since, as you say, you are removing all of their original ideas, and, as you say, everything else is copyrighted and trademarked material to which they have no ability to assert license, regardless of their hubris, the result is that they have been completely removed and expunged from the VTES history books.

They have nothing and they are nothing.

And having so badly misjudged both their organizational power and their ability to control you, the VEKN, the play test, and the community opinion, they refuse to accept that they have been rendered moot.

What they have left is the tiny, dark universe of unreality where they live, which is slowly contracting in upon itself with every bungled power play, with every failed legal maneuver, with every desperate attempt to climb back into the light. I predict that soon one of them will turn on the others as they attempt to place blame in an attempt to gain leverage and forgiveness and be allowed to return to the light.

And if that fails, their attacks upon the community will escalate to such a point that even their staunchest allies will shun them and cast them aside, their accounts will be banned, and they won't be allowed to play in sanctioned tournaments.

I seriously hope and pray that none of them considers real-world physical harm to themselves or to others as a solution to them having been declared a zero.

In the past, I have called two of these players 'friend' and was in regular communication with one of them on a biweekly-basis for years. I enjoyed the time I spent with them and I would have -- and did -- do much for them as friends, as players, and as part of the community, even up until this past May at the NAC.

It makes me truly sad that, as the diseased tissue is trying to fester its way into the healthy body of our players, the amputation of a portion of our community is the only recourse we have left.

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juggernaut1981, Erol, Pendargon, 1up20x6

More
27 Sep 2012 16:23 #37895 by Robert Goudie

My advice:
2. Move on.

I thought that we'd already handled points 1 and 2. :)

Even the forum URLs they included in their document are references to us saying we aren't going to use their ideas. Hard to know what concrete actions to take towards the goal when you are already there. :huh:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds