file The Full Bleed project - back on my bullshit [03.20]

12 Oct 2014 15:02 #66450 by self biased
...i'm... beginning to think that i have a problem.

one of the things that i have to correct is the rounding of the corners, as they look a little choppy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jussi, jtroyve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Oct 2014 15:35 #66452 by Nictuku
i like the other Nicolaus Vermeulen picture, Adelain Davis is really nice. Good job!!

More
12 Oct 2014 17:44 - 12 Oct 2014 17:44 #66460 by Lech
I'd like to hickjack the thread and say that while we are discussing extended art crypt, can we change regular crypt layout too?

Keep the strip clan based and rest with clan backgroud too- with cvisible transition between those two. Of course with reduced in size/removed set icon.

If we are getting re-design, why not do it right for both regular and extended art?

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 12 Oct 2014 17:44 by Lech.

More
13 Oct 2014 01:27 #66475 by self biased
i'm not quite sure what you're asking. are you asking that the bar that's normally green marble also be the same texture as the rest of the clan background?

i mean, i'd be all for re-upping some new clan backgrounds. it's been ten years since we've had new ones.

More
13 Oct 2014 04:07 - 13 Oct 2014 04:08 #66486 by Jussi

...i'm... beginning to think that i have a problem.

I'm glad that you have some problems... ;)

one of the things that i have to correct is the rounding of the corners, as they look a little choppy.

Thanks for experimenting with other art, if not anything else but to show how various artists' work actually work as full-bleed.

Gwendolyn really jumps out, but for some reason I like it more and more.

!bruj! :CEL: :POT: :PRE: :cap6:
----
Banging trashcans, breaking windows
We'll wake you up tonight

We like the good time, we scream and shout
And that's what fun's about
Last edit: 13 Oct 2014 04:08 by Jussi.

More
13 Oct 2014 06:52 - 13 Oct 2014 06:54 #66490 by Lech

i'm not quite sure what you're asking. are you asking that the bar that's normally green marble also be the same texture as the rest of the clan background?

i mean, i'd be all for re-upping some new clan backgrounds. it's been ten years since we've had new ones.

Exactly, bar with the same texture as rest of the card, except that it's clear distinction between the bar and rest of the background to keep it closer to the current cards.

I just think that uniform green color on every single crypt card make some clans disservice, notable example is Lasombra that look great in your full bleed version, and awful with green marble.

On a side note, i'm all for new backgrounds, current ones are quite nice, but looks bit dated. But i think i'd like to see them implemented only if there will be actual print runs.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 13 Oct 2014 06:54 by Lech.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds