file The Full Bleed project - back on my bullshit [03.20]

13 Oct 2014 06:57 #66491 by Ankha

On a side note, i'm all for new backgrounds, current ones are quite nice, but looks bit dated.

I don't think it's a good reason to change.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2014 08:53 #66497 by elchevtes
Hi,

The illustration from Nikolaus Vermeulen from CE is from Quinton Hoover.

More
13 Oct 2014 08:55 - 13 Oct 2014 08:55 #66498 by Pascal Bertrand

i mean, i get it. I truly do. It'd be an awkward transition to lose The Splat, but is it truly necessary for the design? do we really even need expansion icons anymore? i mean, it must be hard enough to come up with names that don't sound ridiculously awful, let alone drying to come up with an expansion icon that isn't a skull, ankh or whatever.

I would like to keep the expansion symbol, as it tells which set the card comes from.

For instance, some players might like your Alex Camille or Badr illustrations, remember that they both come from the "broken column" set. Go to the page for The Unaligned, download files, and realize they're not there.

However, we could probably make that icon smaller.
Last edit: 13 Oct 2014 08:55 by Pascal Bertrand.

More
13 Oct 2014 09:35 #66502 by Rémi
Hello,

I would like to keep the expansion symbol, as it tells which set the card comes from.

As it should be like a promo, I cannot see the point.
If you want to know from which set a card comes from, you have to check it on a software or internet. You will search it by name won't you? Searching it by name you will find every sets the card appears in...

In order to avoid any kinds of possible confusion, maybe you could find a "promo" symbol to put on every "promo" card. I would say that is useless but that is only my personal opinion.

Regards,
Rémi.

I am Rémi Cavaillé (), Barcelona (SPAIN). I was the Prince of Lyon (France) a long time ago around 2003

Enjoy Vampire: Rivals games and many other gaming activities in Barcelona (Spain) with Association Khan Jugar:
sites.google.com/view/khanjugar/

More
13 Oct 2014 11:26 #66512 by Pascal Bertrand

Hello,

Says who?

If you want to know from which set a card comes from, you have to check it on a software or internet. You will search it by name won't you? Searching it by name you will find every sets the card appears in...

That's only if you remember the card's name.
If you already have 2 cards from The Unaligned, and you notice that there's a neat 10-cap Gangrel that you want to use and that also comes from the broken column set, you don't have to remember that the name is Matasuntha. Just "Big gangrel, The Unaligned". Well. That's what I would do.

But we can have both - name *and* icon !

More
13 Oct 2014 11:35 #66514 by Timo

Hello,

Says who?

I guess he is refering to the first post of self biased where he says those cards "make wonderful promos"

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds