file The Full Bleed project - back on my bullshit [03.20]

13 Oct 2014 11:41 #66515 by Lech

On a side note, i'm all for new backgrounds, current ones are quite nice, but looks bit dated.

I don't think it's a good reason to change.

It's not a bad reason either. I won't cry if those are not changed, and green bar on the left is changed to the same color as the rest of background and clan/set icons are resized.

I'll be happy camper in such case.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2014 11:47 - 13 Oct 2014 11:53 #66516 by Ankha

On a side note, i'm all for new backgrounds, current ones are quite nice, but looks bit dated.

I don't think it's a good reason to change.

It's not a bad reason either. I won't cry if those are not changed, and green bar on the left is changed to the same color as the rest of background and clan/set icons are resized.

I'll be happy camper in such case.

It is a bad reason, because it makes the game harder to learn: you'd have 3 different clan backgrounds for each clan to recognize. Imagine the game with two sets of cardtype icons (eg. two different icons for action modifiers).
I can't see good reasons, and you not minding is not a good reason :)

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 13 Oct 2014 11:53 by Ankha.

More
13 Oct 2014 12:48 - 13 Oct 2014 12:56 #66519 by Rémi

As it should be like a promo, I cannot see the point.

Says who?

Well, in a recent thread where I was asking about altering card people says it was prohibited to rewrite any parts of the cards (title, clan and discipline symbols). As far as I understand the current discussions, those full bleed cards does not respect those modifications so that I (Who? I) assumed that this thread could not apply to regular cards... so this thread could apply to "promo" cards.
And reprinting official cards is still prohibited, isn't it?

Am I the only one who saw a non-The unaligned card in this thread? A Vampire called: Gwendolyne maybe.

Anyway, sorry for the misunderstanding.
Regards,
Rémi.

I am Rémi Cavaillé (), Barcelona (SPAIN). I was the Prince of Lyon (France) a long time ago around 2003

Enjoy Vampire: Rivals games and many other gaming activities in Barcelona (Spain) with Association Khan Jugar:
sites.google.com/view/khanjugar/
Last edit: 13 Oct 2014 12:56 by Rémi.

More
13 Oct 2014 14:29 #66530 by Lech

It is a bad reason, because it makes the game harder to learn: you'd have 3 different clan backgrounds for each clan to recognize. Imagine the game with two sets of cardtype icons (eg. two different icons for action modifiers).
I can't see good reasons, and you not minding is not a good reason :)

You already have two different ones, and crypt is less bothersome than library. Icons stayed the same, and while i don't like some of those (wax for sabbat clan), i think they'll stay mostly the same.

I'd rather discuss another point i made, cards with background on green strip.

Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
13 Oct 2014 15:46 - 13 Oct 2014 16:04 #66535 by self biased

As it should be like a promo, I cannot see the point.

Says who?

Well, in a recent thread where I was asking about altering card people says it was prohibited to rewrite any parts of the cards (title, clan and discipline symbols). As far as I understand the current discussions, those full bleed cards does not respect those modifications so that I (Who? I) assumed that this thread could not apply to regular cards... so this thread could apply to "promo" cards.
And reprinting official cards is still prohibited, isn't it?

Am I the only one who saw a non-The unaligned card in this thread? A Vampire called: Gwendolyne maybe.

Anyway, sorry for the misunderstanding.
Regards,
Rémi.

Rémi, I'm not acting as an official of VEKN. I'm an enthusiastic fan. I did a mock-up of Gwendolyn to illustrate how a Full Bleed Brujah card could look. I've been taking what criticism people have to offer and use that to produce a concept that everyone's happy with.

Lech, i'm not quite sure what you're asking. are you asking for a side bar that is the same texture as the rest of the card? much like how master cards are?

edit: like this?
Last edit: 13 Oct 2014 16:04 by self biased.

More
13 Oct 2014 16:16 - 13 Oct 2014 16:18 #66536 by Lech
Exactly this, even caitiff don't look utter trash with such design.

Maybe not dirk, he look bad(sorry ben!). Any chance to see that new lasombra or giovanni?

Last edit: 13 Oct 2014 16:18 by Lech.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds