file Modern and legacy as formats

11 Nov 2021 18:48 #103856 by Nac
Hi

I'm returning to vtes and I was wondering about formats: did they gain momentum? is there information resources and metagame about modern-as-a-format?

many thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2021 19:29 #103859 by Legion
Replied by Legion on topic Modern and legacy as formats
Wrong forum. Modern and Legacy are both terms from MTG and have nothing to do with VTES. VTES doesn’t have rotation and have only one format so far.

More
11 Nov 2021 19:36 #103861 by inm8
Replied by inm8 on topic Modern and legacy as formats
If I'm not mistaken there have been mentions of "formats" by BCP, though nothing as to when that would go into effect, how exactly it would function, where limits will be drawn etc. as the card pool for what would be "modern" is still being built and there also needs to be a community appetite for it I assume.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nac

More
12 Nov 2021 11:13 #103865 by Bloodartist

If I'm not mistaken there have been mentions of "formats" by BCP, though nothing as to when that would go into effect, how exactly it would function, where limits will be drawn etc. as the card pool for what would be "modern" is still being built and there also needs to be a community appetite for it I assume.

I haven't noticed ANY discussion about possible formats. If there would be, then I suggest the "all cards" format would be called "Eternal" because, well, its the eternal struggle.

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

More
12 Nov 2021 11:26 #103866 by inm8
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bloodartist

More
26 Nov 2021 10:57 #103999 by GiftsUngiven
BCP hopes to release the new format by the end of the year and will most likely be V5 onward, but details are scarce so far.

Prince of Porto

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds