file The future of V:TES

19 Sep 2012 06:17 #37242 by Poci
Replied by Poci on topic Re: The future of V:TES

3. for the love of the game, remove antitribu.

Yeah, narrow down the selection even more, geat idea....:pinch: The antitribus are one of the best in the game and the core of the sabbat. Why would it be a good idea to remove them? (seriously, it isn't, I'm just curious...)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Sep 2012 06:38 #37247 by Juggernaut1981
Poci: I think the idea is to merge the normal into the antitribu. The antitribu become "Sabbat XYZ". For example, Brujah antitribu just become "Brujah" with Sabbat sect listed.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
19 Sep 2012 06:41 #37250 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: The future of V:TES

Yeah, narrow down the selection even more, geat idea....:pinch: The antitribus are one of the best in the game and the core of the sabbat. Why would it be a good idea to remove them? (seriously, it isn't, I'm just curious...)

You have misunderstood him. He want to make all !brujah sabbat brujah instead of being a different clan. It would remove nothing ; it would only lead to tons of errata and confusion.

More
19 Sep 2012 06:52 #37252 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: The future of V:TES

And Hunter packs of course.

Yeah!
Take back the night!

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
19 Sep 2012 09:17 #37268 by Poci
Replied by Poci on topic Re: The future of V:TES

You have misunderstood him. He want to make all !brujah sabbat brujah instead of being a different clan. It would remove nothing ; it would only lead to tons of errata and confusion.

Yeah, it'd lead to lot of errata. The diversity is the best in this game. It's always goood to have many options not just a few which you can choose from. I've never seen any problem with the antitribus, they are separate clans with different options. What's the problem?

More
19 Sep 2012 09:29 #37270 by Squidalot
Replied by Squidalot on topic Re: The future of V:TES

Yeah, it'd lead to lot of errata. The diversity is the best in this game. It's always goood to have many options not just a few which you can choose from. I've never seen any problem with the antitribus, they are separate clans with different options. What's the problem?

it's not a problem exactly but it was a mistake by WotC as the'yre not separate clans - there are 13 major clans in the wod andthe antitribus are just antribius not separate clans (see ravnos, assamite and fos and done by LSJ).

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds