check State of the V:EKN: News from the printshop

20 Apr 2013 01:54 - 20 Apr 2013 01:54 #47271 by BenPeal
ReverendRevolver,

What is more likely to happen is that artwork will be needed for cards whose original art or original scans are damaged or lost, or for artwork that we can't get the rights to. Otherwise, from a business perspective, money is best spent on artwork for new cards, as high-quality artwork that is budget-conscious is in short supply. Don't get me wrong - it's a good idea in principle, and I'd love to get new art for some cards. It's just going to be lower on the list of priorities and budget allocation.
Last edit: 20 Apr 2013 01:54 by BenPeal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juggernaut1981

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Apr 2013 12:47 #47287 by ReverendRevolver
I had assumed it wasnt high on the priorities list compared to the entire rest of the project.

To be honest, if i can buy enkil cogs and purges for less than a buck each, the art could be a hand turkey and a frowny face. :)

More
20 Apr 2013 13:50 #47290 by self biased

I had assumed it wasnt high on the priorities list compared to the entire rest of the project.

furthermore, I'm sure a vtes fan would gladly accept payment for their art in store credit and bragging rights to see their art in print.

More
21 Apr 2013 19:37 #47329 by Adonai

furthermore, I'm sure a vtes fan would gladly accept payment for their art in store credit and bragging rights to see their art in print.

Get on it.

www.vekn.net/index.php/forum/30-expansion-sets-a-card-ideas/36476-guidelines-for-art-submissions

More
21 Apr 2013 23:09 #47332 by self biased
while i have many talents, Adonai, that kind of artistry is not really my forté.

More
22 Apr 2013 01:52 #47336 by ReverendRevolver

while i have many talents, Adonai, that kind of artistry is not really my forté.

Yea, i have the same problem. I would gladly have submitted tons of stuff, if i had any drawing or digital art ability in me. Theres a reason im a musician and not a cartoonist.... :)

But i may talk to some peoplexwho were vtm fans about submissions.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds