check State of the V:EKN: News from the printshop

03 May 2013 12:52 #48139 by ReverendRevolver

I am hoping that not all cards will be immediately available is just a nice way of saying, screw the imbued.

The only NoR cards i neex are some of each conviction and 20 copies of Beatrice Tremblay. The others dont neex printed ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 May 2013 13:04 #48141 by echiang

I am hoping that not all cards will be immediately available is just a nice way of saying, screw the imbued.

The only NoR cards i neex are some of each conviction and 20 copies of Beatrice Tremblay. The others dont neex printed ;)

BREAK THE CODE!

Great anti-Imbued card. More importantly, it's easy to get into play for other Gehenna events. Course some people might want to see Gehenna events go after the Imbued get the boot.... :)

pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

More
03 May 2013 13:18 #48142 by ReverendRevolver
Eric, we all need more draonbound in our lives ;)

And i like unmasking, just not for imbued.
And im fond or fueled by hearts blood.

Can we ban becoming of ennoia? Just so we dont have to print any more of it?

More
03 May 2013 13:41 #48143 by echiang

Can we ban becoming of ennoia? Just so we dont have to print any more of it?

Playtest version of Becoming of Ennoia wasn't so bad.

Throughout all of playtest, it was simply "requires two Gehenna events in play." During playtest it was never the more restrictive printed version of "requires two Gehenna events controlled by others."

Also, until the final round, it prevented Earth Meld from being played at all (rather than costing 2 additional blood).

pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

More
03 May 2013 15:48 #48146 by Ashur

Throughout all of playtest, it was simply "requires two Gehenna events in play." During playtest it was never the more restrictive printed version of "requires two Gehenna events controlled by others."

Also, until the final round, it prevented Earth Meld from being played at all (rather than costing 2 additional blood).

This card is unbelievably bad. I don´t even understand what the initial idea of it was. Like "How does this card address a compelling game need?"

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charles_Bronson

More
03 May 2013 16:09 #48149 by ReverendRevolver
While plenty of other things dont meet a game need, from what i understand, many people were still crying about how "unfair" it was majesty was changed to costing at either level, but earth meld stayed free(its protean, get the hell over it....). So, bOe was made to "fix" the complaints. I have no idea why, fluff wise, the events must be controlled by other methuselahs, as it barwly makez sense on the one dhamphir in all of vtes, but the card is the biggezt joke ever printed in red. And im including body of sun in that classification.

But if it were as eric describes early versions, it would be slightly less of a joke. And hose decks already probably working with very little. Its protean, its a support discipline. It does things at a blood cost that verything else pretty much can do cheaper. It also has like a billion agg poke cards. And the most efficient sce in the whole game. At least give it SOMETHING efficient, so earth melds fine in my book.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds