map-pin Announce your Presence

27 Jan 2011 17:02 #850 by Kushiel
Replied by Kushiel on topic Re: Announce your Presence

I share John Eno's love of the Sawn-Off Shotgun.

I keep meaning to make a deck with loads of them and a bunch of Scattershot, and probably call it Dick Cheney Demands An Apology or something, but not playing as much as I used to means I don't tend to make the more themey deck ideas that flit through my head.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2011 20:22 #861 by Azrael
Replied by Azrael on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Hi,

I`m Michael from Herne, Germany.

I play V:tes since August 2002. I learned to play V:tes at the Release Tournament of Camarilla Edition in Bochum. My First Tournament with a Nossi Starter and I made the third place. :)

Favourite Clan: :hosk:

I play often strange Decks, aktually a Byzar Great Beast Deck.
Everything works better with Clan Impersonation, is my Motto for this Year. ;)

Everything works better with Clan Impersonation

More
28 Jan 2011 05:06 #885 by Oshi
Replied by Oshi on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Hey All, John Worrall here. From Australia, but only picked up the game last year when i moved to Singapore. A small and relatively isolated community, we still try and get in games two nights a week.

I like to play less than normal decks, favoring strange discipline combinations. with that, i tend to lean away to clan decks and look more at vampires with interesting out-of-clan disciplines.

More
28 Jan 2011 12:45 #900 by CryWolf
Replied by CryWolf on topic Re: Announce your Presence

... only picked up the game last year when i moved to Singapore. A small and relatively isolated community, we still try and get in games two nights a week.

Hey! That's fantastic! I'm about to relocate there too. Hope to bleed for lots.

BTW, Gerard Sanvictores here (Cry Wolf on BGG, JOL and RGTCJ), from the Philippines. Started playing since 2004, I think, and my first ever starter was a Nos CE. I tend to play with a lot of combat, favoring :ANI::POT: heavily.

Recently haven't been able to play much due to RL, but hope that things will pick up pretty soon.

Catch you guys in SG and in JOL.

More
31 Jan 2011 08:54 #951 by Melanaer
Replied by Melanaer on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Hello to all of you,

I'm Lenoir Manuel, Prince of Jodoigne (Belgium). Player of VTES since the camarilla edition (2002), I've tried to made a small community in Belgium (French speaking side of the country)...with success. I had a small torpor period between June 2009 and October 2010. For my return on the front of the game I've made a good result, and won the Draft french championship.

I don't really have favourite kind of deck, I just try to find some surprising deck...because now, you can make a "winner" deck just if you read internet webpages... Then, I try to make my own idea of deck, and try to win...It's not easy, not succesful all the time... but that grant's me a lot of fun.

More
31 Jan 2011 22:34 #963 by Robert Scythe
Hey, all, my name is Robert Scythe, I am a musician and I play this damned game. I play in the Los Angeles play group but also play up in the Bay Area and Las Vegas when I can. My sister lives in Stockholm so when I visit I meet with their playgroup as well. Started playing this game around 95/96 when I met up with some fuckhead who turned me off from all card games, until about the time that Final Nights came out and I got back into the Jyhad. I am infamous for drinking too much, cussing too much, and being a bit 'boisterous'. I try not to be an ass, or an asshole, but it doesn't always work.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds