map-pin Announce your Presence

12 Mar 2011 01:59 #2376 by TorranceCircle
I'm here! Andy from Los Angeles. Current holder of the Crown of Angels! Spent many a night in Toreador debauchery (and a few amazing nights with Las Hermanas Maior)! Rider of Barrels (Oh wait, that isn't WoD!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Mar 2011 21:24 #2417 by Ravnos Phantom
I started playing V:TES in 1997 at the time of the famed double boosters of the Sabbat expansion.
In the first phase of torpor of the game (before White Wolf took over) our playgroup (Braunschweig, Germany) designed new cards, most notably the Dyraceen and Lycaon clan.
I am notorious for my bad tournament record, losing with decks others got in the final with in a similar environment.
At the moment I am Prince of Bremerhaven, Germany. So if there is anyone willing in that area to play, just let me know.

More
14 Mar 2011 20:45 #2478 by ReverendRevolver

Hello, I have been playing Vampire since it came out, however due to other competitive games I lost my players. So for years I sat inactive.....:( However now after so many years of sitting by and watching I am ready to play again. Hope to see some of you at a tournament or two. Currently I live in Walbridge Ohio, Im not sure how to locate players with this website yet, but Im working on it, if any one knows where I can find some players in the Walbridge or Toledo Ohio area let me know. thanks have a good one.

hey, if you can make it to central Ohio, we've got an incredibly strong playgroup and always welcome more players. Oh, and bring alot of Fortitude. you'll understand why eventually....

and on that note, I'm Corey, i bought a Cam edition Malk starter (i was a fan from the rpg...) when that came out, left it in a drawer for almost a decade, periodically looking @ the cards every few years. after i became very sick of mtg, i started playing vtes, dusting off the old starter and being thrown into the crucible that is central Ohio's playgroup. I'm also a musician and many other things, and i always enjoy building off the wall decks. i'm not the prince of anything, since you can't swing a dead kine in ohio without hitting half a dozen princes or our Antedeluvian. also, i'm known as "Corey 44" because the rumor is i put a 44 mag in each deck (a half-truth...). i hope to see everyone who can make it @ the NAC this year.

More
17 Mar 2011 14:50 #2567 by Erol
Replied by Erol on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Now its my turn. I am Erol from Karlsruhe, Germany. Been Prince there for quite some time. Would like to do more for new players, but my my babygirl and my work doenst allow that for now. Play jyhad/vtes from the beginning. Started to play in tounaments after I met Johannes and Andreas in 2000. First EC for me was Vienna, since when I only missed Barcelona. Been twice in the EC Finals. Love the suspension and to give the spectators a good show. Like to play decks that are building up slowly, have a good defense and can oust. I have my own room for my cards, so you can imagine I have a lot of them. I will never give up this game, and I hope, no I am sure, I will play it till my end of time.

:laso: :camarilla: :POT: :DOM: :DEM: :PRE: :cap8: - Prince of Karlsruhe, Germany
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mephistopheles, vragozakas

More
24 Mar 2011 08:19 #2797 by Kerath
Replied by Kerath on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Hi there, my name is Álvaro and I've been playing only since KoT..
Atm I feel like *being in torpor* until the local game stores here make tournaments again. My other nickname is Ishvalan and sometimes I get to spam the sorcery vtes irc ;)

I have the blog ishvalanvtes.blogspot.com/ , and it will break its silence after we recover the playgroup or I feel the need of posting my mindfucks XD

More
24 Mar 2011 08:34 #2801 by jhattara
Replied by jhattara on topic Re: Announce your Presence

Hi there, my name is Álvaro and I've been playing only since KoT..
Atm I feel like *being in torpor* until the local game stores here make tournaments again. My other nickname is Ishvalan and sometimes I get to spam the sorcery vtes irc ;)

I have the blog ishvalanvtes.blogspot.com/ , and it will break its silence after we recover the playgroup or I feel the need of posting my mindfucks XD

If your local Prince (Jorge Martí­nez Etchegoyen) isn't organizing any events, you could always talk to him and organize yourself. Apparently not much activity in Oviedo since 2009.

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds