map-pin Announce your Presence

21 Jan 2011 13:50 #696 by Jyhad
Replied by Jyhad on topic Re: Announce your Presence
'Allo peoples.

Some may know who I am, especially if you've been to a MI(USA) tourney. I'm a regular on Path of Blood which most of you know as the Assamite forum. Some would call me the Assamite Guy, the Salmon player, or the Self Ouster. Not to mention a number of less than polite terms.

Technically I've been Prince of Detroit since the previous Prince, the infamous Noel, stepped away from the game and went to the "Sleep of Ages." However with the sporadic nature, not to mention distance between play groups in MI, I haven't run a tourney since the first Laibon set and the Storyline in that time frame. I still manage to get the occasional game on JOL in between long droughts of real life games or Tourneys when I have the opportunity to get to them.

Jyhad, aka Ahmad Prince of Detroit
The following user(s) said Thank You: atomweaver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jan 2011 06:45 #710 by librarian
JOL=shorb
prince santa barbara california usa
librarian on newsgroup
played VTES since 1994.
getting crotchety

More
23 Jan 2011 12:51 #714 by steveharris
Marcin - I hope you can make it over to the Australian Nationals this year. I would love to see more Kiwi's (honorary or not) come along to our events. Simon Reed is a great player, and a good friend of mine.

I'm hoping you can really get the Auckland group up and running.

I'm Steve Harris, former Prince of Brisbane and recently appointment National Coordinator for Australia.
Been playing VTES since 1996, although spent a hiatus of about 5 years in the middle there and have only been playing tournaments since about 2006.

Anyone who is visiting Australia, don't hesitate to contact me and I'll see if I can hook you up with the local group of the area you are visiting.

More
25 Jan 2011 08:55 #773 by Baaliprimogen
Hi! I am Vegard Kivle and I'm Prince of Oslo Norway. I've been collecting since Sabbat War and begun playing a few years later. I have a vtes blogg
http://baaliprimogen.blogspot.com/
were I sometimes write vtes stuff. The last year has been quite hectic. I became a father in febuary, got a new job in may and have just moved out of my appartment. So there has been to little Vtes gaming. I hope to play more on lackey in the near future, since I now have packed down my cards, until I find a new place to live.

I usually play anything, as long as I think it's kinda new. I don't like to copy other decks (although I sometimes do). Because of that I usually loose :pinch:

:DAI: :MAL: :STR:

More
25 Jan 2011 23:39 #804 by chedcan
Replied by chedcan on topic Re: Announce your Presence
I'm Christian Chenard, from Gatineau Qc. Canada. Been playing since about Jyhad came out. I act as the local prince. Active on the tournament scene and doing not too bad I would say.

More
26 Jan 2011 07:58 #807 by Jussi
Replied by Jussi on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Jussi from Tampere, Finland. Been playin' VtES since Dark Sovereigns came out, though I had five year break which lasted to late 2004. I begun my tournament career in 2005. Not actually a very successful in winning tournaments.

I'm a Brujah Antitribu enthusiast, have one deck in TWDA named "Man Smell" and I play bruise a lot.

!bruj! :CEL: :POT: :PRE: :cap6:
----
Banging trashcans, breaking windows
We'll wake you up tonight

We like the good time, we scream and shout
And that's what fun's about

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds