times The Unaligned: Previews

19 Sep 2014 10:34 #65567 by ReverendRevolver
Massasi, Jaquin, and Lucas dig CEL QUI sce killer too. So does Hektor. But Nazzim is really feeling like Christmas came early.

9cap IC is neat, and groups with Tegyrius, but given my "f#%@ this, I quit" history with Tegyrious, Ill leave other ppl to use that guy.

As for love elsewhere..........

Why the heck are you worried about Chi getting "love"? Its great. Sense dep, stealth, bleed pump, draba, oclusion, TONS of gimmicks and combos "mass reality, horrid reality, red herring nonsense...). All I think I can stomach for them are "decent" cards.

Necro, Im looking forward too. Because it sucks. So everything new, no matter how cornercase, wil be better than ~60% of its current pool. And I dont like Giovanni, but thereve been exceptions, (old enough to be cappadoccians, chiefly, like Ignazio and Constancia)

Now, Gangrel are what Im excited for. I bitched about Gangrel, Norm bitched about Gangrel, half of facebook bitched about gangrel. It was established the definition of "good gangrel" was a Slava deck, and the DT were looking to make it good for the Gangrel. So, really wanting to see final cards and art for what we get. Loved the art preview that was either Inyanga or a Laibon snuck into an indy set ;)

Name n Symbol:

I was going to say "the Unaligned" in my joke post about "we need a name that says they are dark and soverein.... oh hell wait...." but didnt include it. Sounded hokey when I thought about it (just like when a punk bamd I had in high school was going to be called Shameless, but we felt it sounded too Irish.....). Im pleased its finally oit of the Darkness of the Blood phase, and the name sounds better being real.

The symbol is cool for cards, but Im unsure its symmetrical enough to lay the qualifer shirts out with it on the front. Shirtsleeve yes, front, words seem enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juggernaut1981

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Sep 2014 07:56 #65600 by Damnans
Replied by Damnans on topic Re: The Unaligned: Previews
THE UNALIGNED

Official release: October 4, 2014

Legal for Tournament Play: November 3, 2014

Vampire: Elder Kindred Network's second expansion for Vampire: the Eternal Struggle is The Unaligned, which focuses on the main Independent clans: Assamites, Followers of Set, Gangrel, Giovanni and Ravnos. The expansion is released in PDF format.

The set contains 47 crypt cards and 26 library cards.

PREVIEWS 3 and 4

For the Followers of Set in the new expansion, the focus was on adding depth to their crypt options in Group 6. The library cards have a toolboxy feel, adding options for politics, defense, corruption counters, and mummies.
Mark Kelly is an artist from
Scotland. Please, check his online
portfolio here .
Ginés Quiñonero is an artist from
Spain. Please, check his online
portfolio here .

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, extrala, D-dennis, HG.fi, Pascek

More
21 Sep 2014 08:45 #65603 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: The Unaligned: Previews
I like :cel: :qui: combat card, hopefully it will have some uses. On the other side, psyche! fills similar role already. Maybe it will allow use long range strike combat with higher efficiency?
Al-Ashrad adv. look decent, 5 superior disciplines, bounce and 4 votes/+2 bleed after merge. Maybe g2 camarilla assamite voters have some future with justicar/inner circle?
That 3 cap setite is cute.
I have no mummy experience, so I won't comment last card.
I'm looking forward to release!

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
21 Sep 2014 09:59 - 21 Sep 2014 10:01 #65611 by alek
Replied by alek on topic Re: The Unaligned: Previews
3cap setite is best you can wish for 3cap (atrwork is great as well) and a new master card for mummies is great
Last edit: 21 Sep 2014 10:01 by alek.

More
21 Sep 2014 10:09 - 21 Sep 2014 10:12 #65612 by extrala
Replied by extrala on topic Re: The Unaligned: Previews
Waters of Duat Frontal Assault!
Also combos very well with Spell of Life.
Last edit: 21 Sep 2014 10:12 by extrala.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D-dennis

More
21 Sep 2014 11:45 - 21 Sep 2014 11:53 #65613 by ReverendRevolver
There are 2 decent mummies with standing rush, and a few who bleed (tutu springs to mind) and of course Halim Beys special is mummies get +1 stealth. So utility mummy is a neat side thing for setites doing random stuff or spell of lfe decks.

3 caps neat. FoS arent a clan who are hurting, but they havr several angles started in other sets but not fleshed out. From the sounds of things, some of those parts will be looked at (votes, supporting mummies more which started in lotn with good mummies and 2 vamps who help them , neat reactions, and hopefully combat). Obviously, artwork for this set is looking great too. The 3 cap having such great art is promising.

Also, Gines, art on the mummy card looks very "classic vtes" by which I mean its unovtrusive to the card and is still good enough to be on a sealed product box. Whats more is I can still tell its stylistically you, which is pretty neat since its a table, some shit on the table, and some hyroglyphics (Im a huge fan of ancient egyptian stuff, just trying to illustrate the point). Anyway, it looks like some captivating CE era art that would draw players into the theme of the game, which setites dont have alot of (eternals kind of , but even spell of life and mesu bedshet domt have the same aire, you get the idea)
Last edit: 21 Sep 2014 11:53 by ReverendRevolver.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds