file BOOM! Swedish Paradox acquires White Wolf

09 Nov 2015 19:27 #74169 by BenPeal
An interview with new White Wolf CEO Tobias Sjögren on Rock Paper Shotgun:

www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/11/09/white-wolf-interview/

The part you care about most:

RPS: And a final question for those fans who I know are still out there: Any plans to revive Vampire: The Eternal Struggle, the card game?

Sjögren: One of many great products we have the pleasure to now be able to work with for sure and we got a lot of requests and ideas from the community about VtES. Regarding plans we’ll get back on that when we have something concrete.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Damnans, Lönkka, Ankha, self biased

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2015 20:28 #74173 by Whisker
On that interview Ben just linked, Tobias Sjögren says:

"The plan right now is trying to participate in as many World of Darkness community events as possible to be able to meet and talk to the fans out there."

I know, you just had your nationals, but are our Swedish players a game to arrange an another big tournament, say early next year? Send an invitation to Paradox guys, perhaps with an evening of tutoring thrown in for previous night.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, BenPeal, Juggernaut1981, D-dennis, PetriWessman, self biased, malkavianbarcelona

More
09 Nov 2015 20:44 #74174 by BenPeal

"The plan right now is trying to participate in as many World of Darkness community events as possible to be able to meet and talk to the fans out there."

I know, you just had your nationals, but are our Swedish players a game to arrange an another big tournament, say early next year? Send an invitation to Paradox guys, perhaps with an evening of tutoring thrown in for previous night.

That's an excellent idea! :)

More
10 Nov 2015 06:28 #74185 by Ankha

That's an excellent idea! :)

I'll try to bring French players there. Or shouldn't I? ;)

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds